| http://www.myheritage.com |
So I had to do this like 20 times because my pictures were turning out so bad! On one of my first ones I was like 2 old bald guys with facial hair, 2 little boys, 3 other guys, 1 ugly chick, and Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush!! No way! So I did another one and got all ugly people that I hardly knew and Laura Bush. What the! And now, finally, I got all beautiful people that hardly look like me, but I posted it just because I said I would! :)






3 comments:
All I have to say is that I wish that I really looked like Jennifer Aniston!!! She is so beautiful!! Kissy, you need to do this, I'm sure that you will get her. I always think of you when I see her!
I think you look like your people. I think you should have used the magic cabin dust make up photo.
I'll have to try that one again. For some reason, it wouldn't let me!
Post a Comment