Watch these awesome Filipino prisoners. No push ups and weight lifting for them! They would rather stretch and practice their dances for their workout sessions. They are the newest hit on YouTube. Check out some of the other ones; they're pretty funny.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






12 comments:
These guys are sweet huh! I saw them on The Soup last week...crazy fools!
I usually go to paperaddict.com
Yeah I saw them on the news. Oh and I love me some Maroon 5 azzwuhl.
I know, they're awesome! I heard about them on the radio.
Was Maroon playing when you got on my page?
yes itwuhz.
what the?!!!
PS Thanks for the help!!! You guys are awesome!
Any time! Just let me know if you need any help unpacking! ;)
this gave me nightmares....
haha Go to my cousin Alli's site and watch those vidoes!! No those will give you nightmares!!!
Um, YES! Also, there is this super cute furniture store in Bountiful that you need to come with Mom to. You guys will love it and the prices are awesome!
hmmmm interesante!
Agreed.
Post a Comment