oh my crap Mike and I are laughing so hard. We tivo'd this the other night now I really want to go watch it...for our children and for the Iraq and also I want to buy all of the U.S. Americans maps since not everyone has access to the technology of maps.
i believe that um, South Africa and the Iraq both will agree with me that the best part of that was the exclamation point was the best part...go back and watch so that in the future you can um, help Americans see this exclamation point to be just as funny as I think it should be... *smile*
and such as....I too will help you alli in buying maps for the children of the future which includes the Iraq and South Africa and the Asian countries so that the US can help in the education of maps in the home.
Liza and Ash I am laughing so hard at your comments...and such as our education programs for the US Americans to teach the Asian countries for our children.
thank you all for um, building up of my such as future because I personally believe I wouldn't have maps of Asian countries that! could better my future such as!
I personally believe that such people out there as yourselves, my family, are the funniest people, such as, that I know. You people! not like the Iraq, make me laugh so hard! I love it! :)
Oh and Bree, anytime! It really isn't that hard as Alli, Ash, and Liza have been telling me. That's why they helped me out. Now I too, can help such people, that want to beautify they're blogs and maybe even their maps.
oh and p.s. i totally didnt mean to say "the best part of that was the exclamation point was the best part" hahahah that's called my bad grammar BUT it totally worked out! in the end.
some-a? nice!!! i was all WAIT! I didnt see that post of Lydia's...oh cuz we submitted posts at the sametime-ish. i too can better the future with blogs and maps here! in the US.
Thanks for the post!!!! I heard part of that on the radio, but started laughing and missed the rest. That poor girl. I feel bad for her geography teacher, and her parents. Do you think her parents cheered after that comment????
My pleasure! :) I feel bad for all her teachers because she doesn't know how to even talk correctly! And I hope that no one cheered after that answer! I hope that they all laughed...like the host did!!!
i told him it was blue and green and those were boy colors so i could use it :) everyone knows that i'm the one that does the blog anyway :) thank you so much for the help- you're fantastic!!! xoxo
I have the minima lefty template and then give me a call about the color stuff. It will just be a little easier. Or I can figure out when to have a thing here and I can show you then.
25 comments:
oh my crap Mike and I are laughing so hard. We tivo'd this the other night now I really want to go watch it...for our children and for the Iraq and also I want to buy all of the U.S. Americans maps since not everyone has access to the technology of maps.
i believe that um, South Africa and the Iraq both will agree with me that the best part of that was the exclamation point was the best part...go back and watch so that in the future you can um, help Americans see this exclamation point to be just as funny as I think it should be... *smile*
That is so dang funny. haha! Plus, I love your new page! Help me with mine, it's so boring!!
and such as....I too will help you alli in buying maps for the children of the future which includes the Iraq and South Africa and the Asian countries so that the US can help in the education of maps in the home.
ha! I love it!
Liza and Ash I am laughing so hard at your comments...and such as our education programs for the US Americans to teach the Asian countries for our children.
thank you all for um, building up of my such as future because I personally believe I wouldn't have maps of Asian countries that! could better my future such as!
I personally believe that such people out there as yourselves, my family, are the funniest people, such as, that I know. You people! not like the Iraq, make me laugh so hard! I love it! :)
Oh and Bree, anytime! It really isn't that hard as Alli, Ash, and Liza have been telling me. That's why they helped me out. Now I too, can help such people, that want to beautify they're blogs and maybe even their maps.
this family is perhaps the koolst (such as the word liza taught me)
oh and p.s. i totally didnt mean to say "the best part of that was the exclamation point was the best part" hahahah that's called my bad grammar BUT it totally worked out! in the end.
I would also have to agree, not with just some-a of the words, but all, that Ashley has just made.
some-a? nice!!! i was all WAIT! I didnt see that post of Lydia's...oh cuz we submitted posts at the sametime-ish. i too can better the future with blogs and maps here! in the US.
This is true.
yes ma'am
!such! !as! !yes! !ma'am!
This, personally, I believe, is some of the funniest such as comments that I have read! hahaha
Thanks for the post!!!! I heard part of that on the radio, but started laughing and missed the rest. That poor girl. I feel bad for her geography teacher, and her parents. Do you think her parents cheered after that comment????
My pleasure! :) I feel bad for all her teachers because she doesn't know how to even talk correctly! And I hope that no one cheered after that answer! I hope that they all laughed...like the host did!!!
gotta love me some Mario Lopez /AC Slater/ Slater/AC /Albert Clifford /Albie /Greg Louganis.
dang!!! Ashley on Liza's thing again!
i told him it was blue and green and those were boy colors so i could use it :) everyone knows that i'm the one that does the blog anyway :) thank you so much for the help- you're fantastic!!! xoxo
You tell him!! No prob! Anytime!
help! i need to know which template you have & then which color i need to change so that i have a solid color behind my posts!!!
I have the minima lefty template and then give me a call about the color stuff. It will just be a little easier. Or I can figure out when to have a thing here and I can show you then.
Post a Comment