So on Thursday last week Kj, Kevin, Ryan, Brock, Veronica, Chelsea, Nestor, and I went to Sushi Fever to get some yummy sushi. While we were waiting for our food, the XGames on EPSN was on and we all happened to glance up to see the sickest fall ever. Uhhh, it will make your body hurt. I just wanted to spread the pain around.
He was up in the air about 50 feet to put it in perspective. If you notice, this isn't a good angle, but his shoes even fly off!!! Ahhhh! Anyway, he ended up ok. His injuries were bruises to his liver and lung, and a mild concussion. At least he didn't die!
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






4 comments:
I heard about that. Jacksons little friend (7 years old) was telling me all about it yesterday. Legs are in pain foreveh!
sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, everyone here is big on the X-games, so sadly I'd seen this repeatedly. It's big news here...gross!
um thanks for hurting my back legs and pelvis! you win for evilness!
haha!! You're welcome!
Post a Comment