You might want to get your liver checked out. You are looking a little yeller. Where did you go to do that? That is funny! I want to do it with Spence and Kev!
wow! you have been a blogging fool lately. I have to catch up. PS just go to the very bottom of my page and click on my music thing and make one for you. Real easy!
6 comments:
I think I need myself a good Squishee.
You might want to get your liver checked out. You are looking a little yeller.
Where did you go to do that? That is funny! I want to do it with Spence and Kev!
Did you not see the link at the bottom of the post?! :) It's www.simpsonizeme.com
Be ready for it to take a while and you need to have a specific picture. You'll see what I mean.
hey lyd its saren i justwanted 2 tell u i got a blogand u can find it on bree and erics friends list
wow! you have been a blogging fool lately. I have to catch up. PS just go to the very bottom of my page and click on my music thing and make one for you. Real easy!
Kj and Liza were on my butt, so I decided that I should blog! Thanks! I'll have to do that music thing right now!
Post a Comment