When a friend walked in of the cashiers, they asked, "So how was it today?!" The cashier replied, "Let's just say that I'm gunna drink a lot or liquor and smoke a ton of marijuana tonight." Oh the progress of "Zion."
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






17 comments:
They were out of cups!!!!!!!!! But I still got a big coke one anyway!
oh and is that a new bronzer you have on your face?
How did I miss that?!!! It has been over a few weeks since I've had one! Blaspheme, I know!
They were out too, so I got me a medium coke! And yes, that is my new bronzer! It's called Magic Cabin Dust! It's my new favorite.
And it was easy to miss. I almost forgot, but luckily I was filling out customs and had to write the date.
K, I got me a squishee today!
so good to see you this weekend! xoxo
It twas!! So are we gunna see eachother at the cabin again next weekend! hahaha
Lydia, that Magic Cabin Dust look is what I've been sporting all my life. I like to call it "Blasian" but most people just think I'm Hawaiian. It looks good on you. Just tell everyone you're mexican. It works for my sister.
Oh my gosh Mike!! You are freakin' awesome. I'm still laughing my face off!
And I don't wanna be no Mexican! Did you not see me in my Border Partol outfit?! ;)
Blasian. Is THAT what you are calling it now? :) I still swear on my life you called yourself that other nickname that I won't repeat again since you said you you never called yourself that. Bokay!
I was thinkin the exact same thing!
I like your new posts that you said you were gonna post.
Shut up. It's in the works! I waiting for my mom to show me how to scan some pictures in that we had from the cabin! I PROMISE tomorrow night. For now, there is a new old post on the bottom of this one.
OK! I'll have my mom show me RIGHT NOW so I can get it out. There shall be something new next time you check....if it's a couple hours from now. :)
K, so here's the deal Liza. It'll be about 1 of the clock by the time I finish the slide show, so I won't be able to finish the little things that I have left. Sooooo, I won't be able to finish it until after work, but trust me, you will have a nice long post and one smaller one! Fair?
okay...I'll be a little more patient! Gosh!
I'm glad that we have a deal!
Post a Comment