So I started and finished (except for the hyperlink thing (thanks Alli)) this thing like a month ago. And I decieded, since Mandy just did hers, may be I should finally post mine!! So here it is!
4 jobs I have held:
1. Visage Skin Care and Spa (packaging and shipping)
2. Uh, nothing else really
3. Crap for parents
4. And school
4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Anything Disney
2. Anything Christopher Guest
3. The family's classics (Princess Bride, Big, you get the point)
4. Um, there are lots, so pretty much anything funny or just plain awesome
4 places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Provo, Utah
4. Cedar Hills, Utah
4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy:
1. "Educational" (so, pretty much anything on Discovery)
2. Good/funny reality shows like: So You Think You Can Dance, Top Design, Sheer Genuis, Rob & Big, Jackass
3. The Office (it's worthy of its own)
4. Dramas: House, Boston Legal, CSI (Vegas and Miami),the Law & Orders, Grey's.
4 Places I have been on Holiday/Vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Cali
3. Mexico
4. Norway
4 of my Favorite Dishes:
1. Salad/veggies :)
2. Creamy soups (Lobster Bisque, Clam Chowder, Cream of Mushroom, and such)
3. BBQ chicken or chicken alfredo pizza
4. Grilled Salmon
4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. The blogs
2. Facecbook
3. Hotmail
4. BYU-I (for e-mail)
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. In Vegas to get a yummy good Slurpee (they're the best in Vegas)
2. On the new ride at Lagoon, Wicked
3. Chomping on ice from Sonic
4. The beach
Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this meme:
1. Ryan
2. Chelsea
3. Amanda and Chris
4. Brock and Vero
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment