Hey now!!! My internet has been down for 2 weeks!! I had to make that slide show in Vegas!! And don't worry, there should be something new in a day or so.
Yeah, we got our back up on Friday, and then the next day it went down!! Luckily the guy left one of his tools here, so he came and got it today and fixed it again! ha Let's just hope that it won't go down again. And don't worry, I should have like 2-3 new post by the end of this week. (If I have the internet.)
8 comments:
So, email me these!!! Cute!
Aw! I miss you people!
Will do! And we all miss you, Alli! Come up!!
ok!!!
Hey now!!! My internet has been down for 2 weeks!! I had to make that slide show in Vegas!! And don't worry, there should be something new in a day or so.
Hey lyd thanks! My computer has been out too. We just got it back up yesterday.
Yeah, we got our back up on Friday, and then the next day it went down!! Luckily the guy left one of his tools here, so he came and got it today and fixed it again! ha Let's just hope that it won't go down again. And don't worry, I should have like 2-3 new post by the end of this week. (If I have the internet.)
Hey Lyd, I left instructions on how to hyperlink on my blog comments to you!
Post a Comment