Sunday, March 18, 2007

This is My Life.

18 comments:

-KJ said...

What the? Scary. "If I were king of the foreeeeeeeest."

Lyd said...

I love it! haha You know you love um'.

-KJ said...

Was that random or was it for something?

Ashley O said...

I've been wondering that same thing. Random vs. Not Random!

Lyd said...

Random as crap. I didn't blow dry my hair the night before, so I was brushing it out and I said that I looked like a lion. So we decided to make me into a lion.

Chelsea Nelson said...

hah! those pics were Grrrrrrrreat! (ok that was retawded!) so how did your fhe bros react??

Lyd said...

They thought that it was pretty funny. Later that night Michelle and I went over to their pad and played Guitar Hero for two hours, so there were no hard feelings. Last night they came over to our apt. and said, You know that we're gunna' get you back, right?! Of couse we did, that was the purpose. They said that it was gunna be at a very unexpected time. We'll see what they'll do. I already have planned a few things to do to the in the next little bit. Fun times. I'll keep you posted.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Real Mormons are Rebels baby!! And real morons are Duke fans. And I love your bowling team. Thats sweet. I want to join a league now.

-KJ said...

We still need to go for your b-day. I can't wait to see mom bowl! $10 she pees her pants.

Lyd said...

I can't wait to see that! It's gunna be awesome!

Lyd said...

Our team was SO much fun. My FHE bro, Alan, (the one that is next to me) is so freakin' hilarious, but he wasn't that great becuase he kept trying to spin it, so that would suck it up. Whatev'. And you should join one, their really fun even if you suck.

Ashley O said...

Totally want to join a league! Lydia, when you are down here let's play bowling time, K? Yay!!! And take the mother's and get $10 from the mothers because they'll pee their pants for sure!

Lyd said...

True that! My last day is on Friday, April 6th!! So I should be down there later that night...so we can do it just about any time.

Ashley O said...

Yay!!! sounds good to me! I can't wait yo!

Bree :--) said...

What the FREAK?!? APRIL 6?!? All I have to say is BYU Provo is gay! We're not done till the 26th! Well, you better hurry up and get those FHE boys back before you're freakin outta there. Fat Cats does leagues for anyone in the summer (my bro was on one last summer), anyway, we should totally sign up. How fun would that be!

Lyd said...

I forgot that I was gunna write something. I did, but them my internet went down. Anyway, yeah, that's one of the reasons why I love it up here! Oh, and don't you worry about my "bros," I've got it under control! And freak yeah we need to join a league! All the cousins that are up here! That would be amazing!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Ok, time for a new post... You've had your break... and, you get done will school soon so that isn't fair on the rest of us so lets hear some new stories... But ya, pranks kick A. I love using urine somehow in pranks. It adds a little "kick".

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

I totally didn't see your other prank blog, weird, so you are pretty up to date. But ya, Brock and I did the same pranks so listen to him. He's got the real vigor for pranks.