Girls open their mouths when they apply mascera so they can see if there is anything in their teeth and if their breath smells good all at the same time! Three in one! I want to see guys do somethin' like that!
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






16 comments:
NASTYYYYY! That girl totally looks like a Texan!
Ohhhhhh, that's a low blow for Michelle! hahaha
I bet all the boys in town love her sweet spirit
Oh my scary. I serioulsly almost clicked the red X button on the top righthand corner of the screen and hid myself. But I decided that is pretty dang funny instead. And, guys don't care what their breath smells like.
She reminds me of the sloth off of Ice Age...huge eyes, open mouth and such.
HAHA! The sloth from Ice Age..thats perfect!! Hahaha! Poor Michelle...does she know that her pic is on here?? haha!
No, no she does not.
hahaha saweet! p.s. i heart your leon pics on FB!
Thanks! I'll be poting it on here soon enough!
I knew there was something nasty about Mich! I just couldn't point it out...now I know! awesome.
She'll love you for that Ash!
hey when are you going to put up pics from your fun filled early morning?? i wanna know how everything went!
First off, the blinds were open and they left on the lights. Our guess was that someone fell asleep on the couch (there was a blanket) and they turned on the lights to go up the stairs and they didn't turn them off. So we didn't want to risk it. Instead, we're gunna get them like at 4 on Saturday morning!! I can't wait!
oooh, Idaho sounds fun. Sarcastic sigh. Wake up at 4 on Saturday? Desperate for fun or smokin crack! I need sleepy!
It will be worth it!! At least for the pictures and the face they make when they try and open the door! (too bad that we won't be able to see that.) Then right when we finish that, we are goin' straigh to IF (Idaho Falls) for breakfast...oh, and our faces are gunna be painted completely black. Then we'll come home and take some good naps!
Post a Comment