This is funny as crap! I think that she is gunna grow up to be a break dancer. This was a few weeks ago while Kissy and Kev were on their cruise.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Alli Easley
25 comments:
i keep trying to watch the video and it wont let me. I WANNA SEE THE BREAKDANCIN BABY!! =)
I can't get it to work either!
It sould work now!
Dang, my kid is so cool!
Sorry about the comments! I thought people who knew you would comment here! My bad!
I'll comment here! Thanks Lydia for sharing that video. I seriously have never seen a baby do that before. It was kind of reminding me of that midget who had no legs that use to work at the haunted forest during Halloween just north of Provo. Anyone know what I am talking about? He use to get around by swinging his body around with just the use of his arms. It was freaky because he would come out of nowhere and you weren't quite sure what it was. I believe that is the year I peed my pants after tripping over Pili, Crystal and Vaughn. No kidding...I had to go home and change.
Hahaha! JK I did really care! haha hahah
I've never personally seen or been to that one, but Kj has, and she was pretty freaking scurd!! haha I wish that I could have been there. I need to take my roommates there because I'm pretty sure that they will pee their pants too. They did at this other haunted house that we went to and it wasn't even that scary!
Shut up Tara! I can't believe you saw that guy too! He came charging after me like some ape. When I saw him I thought he was just hiding in a hole or something until he started walking on his hands!!! That is the ONLY time a haunted house ever scared me. It was totally worth the money. Halloween is that guys favorite time of year!
I almost kicked that stupid midget when he popped out at me. Midgets scare me.
I almost kicked that stupid midget when he popped out at me. Midgets scare me.
But very funny video. That kids got talent!
He must have really scared you Cortney for you to have said that twice! Thanks, my girl is talented!
That has to be one of the dang funniest things I have ever seen. How on earth did she learn to do it? Did you teach her that Lyd?
She was just being silly one day and invented the move herself. Sometimes she is so weird!!!
hey lets rememeber that that young halfman with the no legs is a Child of God. Oh and I like how your mom said to keep her out of the shot! HAH!
She's not wearing a denim jumper, just a sweet "house coat."
No, it's a house dress.
No, it's a house dress. And I'm in my drafting class right now. Typical, not doing my work.
oops!
Oh, and I like how your were on like at 1 in the morning Kissy!
What can I say. . .LOSER!
No, that's me all the time. That just means that you had to wait until Kev was asleep! Am I correct in saying this?
Uh. . . pretty much!
Post a Comment