Dang Lyd, that must have taken you forever to label everyone of those pictures! I wish I had patience to do that kind of stuff, but I don't. Plus, I don't have a ditigal camera to even get started. That should be a near future purchase por mi.
Yeah, it did take me forever! I actually did that album on Facebook, so I even labled every person individually, not just the comments! But it was totally worth it.
That's awesome! And this is just a typical fun night! You should see what the bathroom looked like! It's how it always looks when we have a "night out on the town!!"
8 comments:
Dang Lyd, that must have taken you forever to label everyone of those pictures! I wish I had patience to do that kind of stuff, but I don't. Plus, I don't have a ditigal camera to even get started. That should be a near future purchase por mi.
Yeah, it did take me forever! I actually did that album on Facebook, so I even labled every person individually, not just the comments! But it was totally worth it.
Ok so this is really the Blog I meant to write this comment on. Can you guess which picture looks like Bill Cosby and Anna Nicole Smith?
Is it the Alan/Brittany - Bush/Laura pic? Or one or the Mexi/Partol ones?! uhhhhh...
It's a close up of the 2 faces, you'll see. Hint-you're Bill.
It's the one with the lips!
College life wears me out just lookin' at it, and I have two little kids!
That's awesome! And this is just a typical fun night! You should see what the bathroom looked like! It's how it always looks when we have a "night out on the town!!"
Post a Comment