I'm compiling a playlist with songs of good, upbeat music. I will share this playlist in the future for your critiquing, but for now I need suggestions. I need about 10 more minutes of music and I'm looking for music that "regular" people listen to. ;) (I mean that in a nice way, if anything I'm making fun of myself and my musical selections.) I say this because I am very eclectic (selecting what appears to be best) with my music. Although my playlists really are the best you can find, (I'm convinced of this) I want to know what other people listen to. If you couldn't tell, I have music from 70s-now, so anything is welcome.

Preface/Disclaimer (what have you):
I'm not making judgments about what music you listen to. The playlist I am creating will be played while I'm at school, so I have to stick to certain guidelines.
Criteria:
1.) Something you would exercise to
2.) Please, no "hardcore" rap (it's harder for me to find a solid rhythm and I just don't like working out to it. :) )
3.) Something light and fun (this is the juxtaposition to the rap)
4.) No swearing or reference to drugs and such
So with that, tell me one-three of your all time favorites to exercise to. If you're lucky enough maybe your song will make it onto my playlist, if it's not already there. I'll announce the "winner" when I share my playlist with you.
:D






10 comments:
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Cath - Death Cab for Cutie
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
My new favorite song to exercise to is Smile by Uncle Kracker. SO GOOD!!!
You asked...
1) Robot Rock (live) - Daft Punk
http://bit.ly/nk5xY
2) Bulletproof - La Roux
http://bit.ly/G2tP6
3) Jackie Will Save Me - Shiny Toy Guns
http://bit.ly/MqEtZ
happy by Travis
Bruce!! Who would have guessed you would leave a comment?! Are you one of my stalkers who never leaves a comment?!
Katie!! I didn't know that you have a blog! I will now be a reader. :)
Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)- Dierks Bently
Mississippi Girl- Faith Hill
Snails- The Format
Curbside Prophet- Jason Mraz
Would You Go With Me- Josh Turner
Romeo's Tune- Keith Urban
These are my 'happy' work out songs :)
I want to know yours!
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Lonely No More - Rob Thomas
It Takes Two - Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Give It To Me - JT & Nelly Furtado
Beggin' - Madcon
I could keep going...;)
Uh...Liza is the winner for naming the most songs that are already on one of my playlists...she got half!!!
hahaha...which ones?
Hey Soul Sister, It Takes Two, That's Not My Name, and Beggin'.
Post a Comment