Monday, October 12, 2009

I've Got A Feeling..

...A feeling deep inside that I'm going to have some spare time on my hands. More great filler stories shall come. I'll have my marathon post up soon enough. But for now, I have the flu and I get to wear sweet medical masks around my apt. I don't know if it's the swine or not, but I should get the test results soon. I'm kinda hoping that it's positive just so I can say that I had it. That'd be sweet. Hopefully I'll be better by Wednesday or Thursday, but we shall see. I just hope I'm feeling good around 2 o'clock tomorrow so I can watch/listen to Elder Oaks give his devotional talk! I actually got a ticket for it and it was a lottery type drawing! I must go! Much to be learned.

Have a good night/day!

Loves! :)

6 comments:

Ashley O said...

Get bay-ter fayst!!! Ok?! Ok.

Oh and I'd like to see you at this devotional wearing your mask. Talk about SAH-WEET!!!

Lyd said...

I think if I were to go to devo, I might just not wear my mask. Oops!! I would just breath into my sleeve of something. Haha

Bree :--) said...

SAD!! How lame that you're sick. My blog totally said that you did another blog the other day, and then it most def was not up...hmmmm. I was excited to read it! I hope you feel better AND get to go to the devotional. That would be sweet!

tacy said...

I hope you have swine flu too!! My aunt has it! Well you know...I hope you have it but I hope it doesn't hit you too bad. GOod luck! I hope devo was most excellent.

aubrey said...

aw feel better! we have so much to catch up on!

Lyd said...

Thanks girlies! And devo was great! Didn't wear my mask, for the sake of not scaring others. haha And I'm feeling SO much better! I'm done being sick. And yes Aubs, we have MUCH to catch up on!!! Call me!