Friday, September 18, 2009

I really wanna...

pick my toenail off!!! My second little toe toenail decided to get a blister under it a month ago while I was running. Now that it's healed and it's ready to naturally rid of the dead flesh, it wants to shed its now mostly dead toenail as well. (Graphic? Yes.) And seeing as how I just picked off my beautiful orange glitter-toes, I wanted to keep going and pick the toenail off as well, but I resisted. Gross, I know, but that's what I am. ;)

On to greater things, I'm running a marathon tomorrow!!!! I'm SO excited! No nerves or anything! I'm just ready to have fun. Check out the elevation of my course:



Looks like fun, right?!?! Well, that's all I'm gunna say about that. I need to get to bed. Need as much energy as I can get! Love you all! Thanks for all the support, it really does mean a lot!

Loves!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Luck Lyd!!! You'll do GREAT!!!

Bree :--) said...

Today?? Or Saturday? I was thinking it was Saturday. Hmmm...GOOD LUCK! You inspire me to run maybe a 5K! HA. Have fun. Make sure your iPod is charged!

Lyd said...

Thanks Nicole!!

haha Um, Lauren had the same misunderstanding. I wrote this today and said I will be "running a marathon tomorrow." So yes, I'm running on Saturday. :) You need to do a 5K!! That's where I got my start! And I have my charger ready and packed! :D YAY!!

tacy said...

Graphic yes, and if Katy reads it I can't guarantee she won't quit reading so she can throw up. She hates feet.
I'm so excited for you to run your marathon!!! That is one thing you can cross off in our book that I'll never cross off.

Mandy said...

good luck on your marathon! im so jealous. :) i really wanna pick off my big toenail. i am about ready to lose one and my other one is showing the first signs of falling off as well...oh the joys of running. :)

The Cordell Cruiser said...

Woo! Woo woo wooo!!!! Way to go Ms. Marathona! Congratulations. One day I must find myself a marathoner also.

Lyd said...

Thanks!!

Geez!! I only have one and it's a smaller one at that! Oh yes, the joys of running. Loosing toenails won't hold me back from running the distance! :D

Nicole said...

I want to see pictures from the race!!! :)

Lyd said...

I'm working on a post right now. I'll have it done by the weekend. :)

Ashley O said...

I like how your sister thinks.

Also Way to goooooo.