Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ummm....

I'll have you know that I was gunna write a new post today, but...I did nothing instead. Wait!! I made homemade Lemon Raspberry ice cream!! It turned out great! Thanks mom and dad for the KitchenAid, thanks Kissy for giving me the recipes, and thanks Nola/Paul/Iris for making that recipe all the day! Anyway, I should have one or so by the end of the week. I say by the end and not tomorrow to give me some cushioning and I'm starting classes tomorrow. Oh, and I have to post some great pics that Ash and I took. Don't get excited Alli and Liza, they're coming right off of Facebook. :) So, till Saturday (if that.)

Loves!

P.S.
If Chris or Amanda is reading this, this is what will be coming after you if you don't get me that new post! hehe ;)


The End.

6 comments:

Alli Easley said...

Hahha, I loved all the pics. I want to play!

Lyd said...

I saw that you just saw them! Too bad I can't check my Facebook until I get back from school! Boo. Hiss.

-KJ said...

Where the H was I when you took this one? Funny!

Ashley O said...

Um Lyd...if you put up a few of the pictures you can just post the URL found at the bottom of the pictures and anyone can go see the album and the comments....

Lyd said...

No, there is a way to just upload all of your pictures from a certain album from Facebook onto Slide, so I'm gunna do that when I get back to the apt.

Hmmm, I think that you were upstairs with mom when we came to do the curtains and such. I tried to get Oli too, but she took it off too fast. Good times.

Ashley O said...

oh i know there is. i just meant its just easier. but i like the effects so it works.