So, look at my look-a-likes first and then Michelle's. It's hilarious.
So it this.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Alli Easley
8 comments:
k if you can post on facebook you can post here!
It's true. I just want to share the hilarity.
i'm mad at you for ditching the cabin's new years eve bash!!! we missed you!
Dang it!! My mom said that she was gunna leave on Tuesday! And that was a lie. What's done is done. I PROMISE that I will go next year...depending on situations. haha ;)
I see you love Jon Mclaughlin too as well as Enchanted.
I know. I didn't know that you had it until Kissy mentioned it. That soundtrack is my new favorite...and so is Jon. ;)
Um I'm hecka sore. Post some pics!
Me too. So freakin sore! Don't you worry, I willz! :)
Post a Comment