So, we haven't heard from Ryan since October was it? I guess there is something wrong with his computer and he can't even turn it on....so, I thought that I would let you know what he is up to. Well, he has mostly been working on a "flip" that he is actually going to be keeping. It's a --- sq.ft. house that has a basement that he is going to rent out to a couple. Here are some pics. It looks amazing from the before and after!!!

Here's the front

The front rooms when you first open the door.(Before) To the left is the living room, a guest room, pantry, froward is the master bedroom, and to the right is a bathroom and the kitchen.

Front rooms. (After) There is bamboo flooring through the whole upstairs.
This is the living room. (Before)

The living room. (After)

The guest room. (Before)

The guest bedroom and pantry. (After)

The master bedroom. (Before)

The master bedroom. (After)

The bathroom in the hallway. (Before)

The bathroom in the hallway. (After)

The kitchen. (Before)

The kitchen. (After)

Another shot of the kitchen.

Going downstairs.

After go through a little mud room, here is the bedroom.

Across the bedroom is a bathroom.

The kitchen is to the right of the bathroom.

The family room is across from the kitchen and next to the bedroom.
Nice hu!!? That's prolly why he is keeping it! And as you can see, it isn't quite finished, but it's getting here!! I'm sure that he will have the finished project soon, and I'll make him come do a blog on my mom's computer!!! And for your holiday enjoyment, this is the guy that lives across the street from Ry. YYIIIKKEESS!

Who ever can name all the inflatable Christmas craps wins!!
9 comments:
HOLF F!!!
HOLF F!!
Um, also, I want Ryan to build me a house. I love his kitchen. I love the lamps above the island...omg.
i love it! what a great job he did. i too like those lamps in the kitchen!
It's looking so dang good! I would keep it too. Ummm...can I just say how much I hate inflatable Christmas crap! But, this guy tops it all--he is the weiner!!
Those dang talented Nelson boys and their handiness. I too love those pendants. I want to come see in person!! I need an address NOW! Actually I just want to really see the inflatable house... my Christmas season will then be fulfilled.
Liza, I think you turn on 900 S., just north of the University mall and take your first right. It is right across the street from the totally awesome inflatable house.
Alli, we found those "lamps" at The Great Indoors. They were vases!!!
I love how he (or you) left the family room a mess before the "after" picture. It is already a bachelor pad!
Great post Lydi!
Actually, I did clean it up!! I just didn't feel like doing the rest because it would have just ended up behind the sofas anyway! haha
We should all go to visit the house and then go to lunch after. That would be funness.
HOLF F is right! That house is fun...I want it this day!!!! And those vase pendant lamps! lol
how fun! Talented boys they are!!! oh and the girls too but in their own special way harhar!!!
and i saw the house today, both Ryan's and the neighbor's. I loved them both but for TWO COMPLETELY different reasons! lol
Post a Comment