- I would really like to do well in school this semester. Don't get me wrong, I didn't do "bad" last semester, I just procrastinated, so I didn't get grades that would have been better had I given myself more time.
- So with that, I need to go to the library more in between classes instead of going home and doing nothing. Plus, that's where all the hotties are at BYU-I! :)
- And I need to do less procrastinating! I can't not do it aka cold turkey, but I can do less of it. And really, this will give me more time.
- I'm borrowing Kissy's cycling bike and trainer so I can get some exercising done. I hate running because, really, I just hate it. I don't mind the elliptical, but I don't like going out in negative degree weather to get to the jam packed gym. And plus, from what I have seen Kev accomplish, I want to do that too. Plus, I hate my legs, and cycling is mostly about the legs, so I think that I might get more of what I want though cycling. Then I might get more of what I want out of ma-self.
- And with this goes eating right. I don't think that I really have that big of a problem up here. If anything, I loose my weight here and then gain it at home. But of course I have my days like everyone else. Mostly though, I need to drink more water!
- Dating...yeah. Really, I need to put myself out there. I would really like to go out on a date (with someone that I want to go with.) I'm freakin 20 and I have only been on 2.5 dates and to me that is a little ridiculous. I don't know what's up?! Do guys think that I'm a B because I don't talk a lot (because I'm shy when I first meet people. And plus Michelle is always around and she is the talker of my roommies...but she's gone, so I need to change) or is it because I'm just no one's type? So all this crap needs to change.
- Become more confident in many things.
- Read the BoM along with my NT class reading.
- I bought some fun books, so I'm wanting to read more.
- Be good at Hard on GH3.
- Go to DL at least 2 times! Sheesh! That's all I'm askin!
- Do something on my B-day other than dinner and a cake! I'm turning 21!! I might just need to go to Vegas to be with cousins because really, my parents aren't really into celebrating it seems. Sorry, but it's true. I think my last B-day "party" was when I was 12. 21-12, is there something in common here...a need for a "party."
- I get to vote!! And I'm excited for that.
Loves!!






16 comments:
Tell Mom Wicked in LA for all the girls! Hooray. I think we could fit DL in there too! Hip hip!
Definitley be more confident. There is nothing too be nervous about! You are great at so many things.
I can't remember what else you had on there, but DO IT! You are awesome!
The only thing about Wicked is that I wouldn't be able to go because I am still in school. I don't get out until April 11th and the show stops showing on the 30th of March...so that's not gunna work. Good idea though!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT IT ENDED IN APRIL! Liza??????????
I think you should stop copying people as one of your goals...jk So um, no worries about the copying. I didn't even notice. Do eet! You can do all of that easily if you think about it. You are wonderful. I love U lady! And yay I get to vote too.
P.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CASINO FREAKIN' ROYALE!!! You tripped out putting that up here. I'm going to go download it RIGHT at this instance. :D
good goals there! i wanna see wicked too!!!
I think it finishes the first week in May so we could sneak it in I think! I'm in.
I must have been looking at the wrong site then.
If you google Pantages Theatre Hollywood and click on Tickets you will see that it closes on May 31. There are no Monday shows and no show on Friday, May 30. There are some days with matinees and evening performaces. I didn't actually try to order tickets and see if they have availability... that's just the correct site.
They must have extended it cause I was looking with Heather at christmas and it said was done the first week in may....good for us!
Did you do your spinnervals video today?
I am about to do it in like 10 minutes!! I guess that I erased the "easy" one off to make room for some of the others. So I will just have to buy one. I'm actually gunna burn other one that I think will work. I'll let you know. :)
p.s. i like your bohemian blog.
When you do the harder spinnerals just do them at a lower level(lower heart rate and effort). If you'd like I can set up a schedule for you. When are you coming down next. I have a couple other videos we need to burn.
Sweet! Thanks Kev (I'm guessin that that was Kev speakin'!) That would be amazing. Hmmmm, I think that I won't be back down until February. But if anything, I could just go down for like a day or so and just stay at your house. I'll let you know.
NO! That was totally me! OK, it wasn't, but I am in shock that Kevin actually made a comment. You should be flattered Lyd. Kev's first and ONLY comment was made on your site!
YES!!!! That's what I'm talkin about! That's because I'm his favorite sister-in-law! (on our side) I'm excited to get that schedule tamale! My roommies were a little jealous. :)
Post a Comment