Saturday, September 22, 2007

Typical Rexburg

So this week has gone pretty good. Not too much homework and I had some down time. Funny thing is, for one of my assignment, I had to draw a bathroom and yes, I still procrastinated until the night before, but this was a no big deal thing. It was just a finished drawing on tracing paper, so no finished drawing or mounting. But...here's the "funny" part, like half the class waited until the night before to do it, one kid didn't even do it, and about 3 people did it during the hour and a half break in between classes! haha So I didn't feel too bad and it really did turn out pretty nice. In my space planning class I have this decent sized project that is due on Tuesday and it would have taken me hours upon hours to finish it. But because there are only 8 people in my class and my teacher said that we could all work together, we finished it, for the most part in about 1.5 hours! All I have to do is some Specification Sheets and that's it! So just about another 2 hours! Nice! Lets see, my AutoCad class. I'm a little behind because I slept in on Tuesday because my freakin alarm clock didn't go off!! It's somewhat new, so I need to get the hang of how this freakin clock works! Anyway, that kid showed up, so I talked to the teacher and told him that I would be willing to buy the program and bring my laptop to class. He thought that this was fine and added me to the class. So I just need to have one of the girls help me out so I can get caught up. So all in all, I think that this semester is gunna be good...I hope! Only 11 more weeks!! hehe

Yesterday night, two of my roommies (Michelle and Amanda) and I went to this party. It was hosted by this alarm system company, Apex, and they always throw parties throughout the year. Don't laugh, there really isn't much to do here, so we just go to these parties mostly for fun pics, free food, and some dancin. Anyway, last year Pedro Sanchez (Napoleon Dynamite) was the DJ. This year was a huge step up. It was Wee Man from the show Jackass. Anyway, they must have totally given him some ground rules because he was saying things like "Oh my gosh!" haha So funny. Anyway, they did this Fear Factor thing, and the first thing that they had to do was to hold onto a bar that was raised into the air and then Wee Man and some other guy would shoot them with unlimited paintballs from about 15-20 feet away until they fell off the bar. Freakin hilarious but it sucked for those people. Mayhore welts! Then we came home, ate some low fat ice cream, and watched the edited version of Bridget Jones.


Oh, I'm totally loving the new "We Ain't Fat...We Fluffy" blog. Freakin awesome and some of the best recipes that I have ever seen! Soooooo yummy! I can't wait to try them all! Tomorrow for dinner, Michelle and I are making the Sloppy Joe's and those yummy potatoes for the roomies! I can't wait to try them!

Sorry that this was just like a travel log. At least I have a new post! I should have something funny soon...I'm sure.

32 comments:

Eliza said...

tell me how the sloppy joes and potates (yes I said potates) go. I am planning out my mon-ewe for next week and will shop on the Monday, 1st day of the week, of the next week coming up.

Lyd said...

Will do! I'm so excited to see how everything turns out!

Lyd said...

They are oh SO yummy! The potates taste like the ones from Friday's and the Joe's are really sweet! You must try them out!

Eliza said...

i need to try them both. Shop Shop for me today.

Ashley O said...

Hey I need to shop shop at Costco and Ikea...!!! Wednesday is my only free day!

Lyd said...

Me too! Good thing that I'm comin home this weekend! :P

-KJ said...

So, shouldn't all of these comments be on the fluffy blog?
So how tall is that mig-et? Sounds like a pretty funny party. See, who needs Mexico! Hahaha!

Jayci said...

oh my heck! you were right. You did deck out your blog for H-A-double L-O-"double u"-double E-N. I'm impressed! It made me ready. Mark is already thinking of places that would be awesome for haunted houses and what we should do for the trick-or-treaters. Your blog is so fun! Sloppy Joes and mashed potatoes might me on the menu this week.. mmmm!

Ashley O said...

Um KJ I actually did that on purpose...as i was publishing my comment and closing this page I even did a lil evil laugh...MUAHAHAH!!! guess you kinda had to be there!

Alli Easley said...

see, Jayci get's my "double-u" joke.

Ashley O said...

hahaha yes...cuz she kewl likdat

liufamily said...

Oh to be young!! It looks like you are having a great time in school. You make me laugh!!!

Eliza said...

did you see that the gus, phineas and ezra are $79.99 now?

Eliza said...

Oh and you also get an extra 20% off for the next 2 days.

Ashley O said...

ohhhhhhh i'm soooo going on there to get an oogie boogie. my groceries can wait another 2 weeks.

Lyd said...

Oh my crap!!! That sucks for Alli, once again! I want to Jack stuff to go on sale! Does the 20% count for everything?

Eliza said...

yes you just have to put HALLOWEEN in the promo code place.

Lyd said...

Thanks! I just got me the Jack throw and my mom got the Oogie Boogie Candy dish! Yay for sales and Halloween!

Alli Easley said...

YAY! You used my kitties! Aren't they fun?!?!??!

Alli Easley said...

oh and yes, I payed $99 for each hitchhiker

Lyd said...

I luff them! They are the cutest eva! And about those ghostly men, at least you got them right?! This sale may have never come or they could be sold out. So yay either way!

Ashley O said...

yay for accidentally purchasing 2 oogie boogies and 2 sets of jack plates...those i dont mind having two sets of though.

Lyd said...

Shut up! You can just give one of the OB's to your mom or Alli for Christmas! hehe

Eliza said...

My mom already bought 2...Ashley's. Bah hah hah (make sure you say the ending h's)

Lyd said...

hahaha Dang, yo!

Taylor said...

Lydia I love the time and effort in making the blog look all halloweenie...no post something new...You, you...Ryan Nelson!!!

Lyd said...

WHAT!!! You CANNOT compair me to Ryan! That's not fair. I actually go to school...unlike Ryan. I was planning on a new post after I finish my project to night. So Ppuuusssshhhh!

Ashley O said...

yay!!!

Eliza said...

slacker - lizabops

Lyd said...

Hey now. I had something to write about...and then it went away. Now I have something else. So I PROMISE that I will write one tomorrow! :)

Eliza said...

sorry I forgot my promise - lizabops

Lyd said...

Yeah! I was gunna remind you of that promise!

lydibug