Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Will You Forgive Me?!

So, first off, I'm sitting in my room up here in "good" ol' Rexburg. That said, I have to say that I'm sorry. Sorry Liza, Ash, and Kissy for not being able to get together for another girl's night out like I said we would and sorry Amanda and Chris for saying that we would have dinner up at my house before I left. I just underestimated how my I actually had to do...so I ran out of time. I still haven't finished some of my homework that is due this week, I'm hoping that I'll get it done, and if I don't, it won't be that big of a problem.

Good thing is, is that I will be having frequent visits to Utah over the semester. I need to come back to have my mom fit a dress on me, I need to go back to IKEA, and I'll be stopping for a night (or two) on my way to Vegas for some weddings. So may be I can fit some visiting in there with you guys. I'm sorry, I luff all of you, and I will miss all of you while I'm up here at at school!

Love ya!

Oh, P.S. I don't think that I will be checking all the blogs as often as I used to. May be once or twice a week. I'm trying to get all my homework and crap done first...tryin' to fix that procrastination problem!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

I totally hate you Lyd. Really you say? NO I WAS LYING (as said like Mia in the Mia/Shia skit).

Have fun at school and good girl on the school focus! I won't yell at you for putting school over the computer - promise!

-KJ said...

Yea right! Did Mom lecture you? Hee hee! Have fun. See you soon!

Lyd said...

I'll hold you to that promise Liza! And I can already tell that it is gunna be a crazay semester!

Lecture me on what?!

Mike Easley said...

You are so studious, and it makes my heart warm to know you're being such a good student, Lydia. If only we all had been the same way...hehe

-KJ said...

Not blogging so much. Mom always told me you were on the computer too much. Whatevahhh!

Lyd said...

What ever!!! That was at the beginning of the summer when I didn't have work! If she thinks that I'm on the computer too much, then she should recognize how much time she is in front of the tv and Spider Solitaire!!

Mike- Yeah, I wish I was as studious as my fellow students. Its been day one and I feel like it's the last week!! I am so stressed! I'm done with school after this semester! Uh! I'll have to write about it this weekend. I hate school...today.