
It's only $20 not counting shipping! It's too cute to pass up. Mine is on it's way!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
So now it's only $15!!!! I knew that I should have waited! Here are all the other cute decorations that are on sale! Check it out! I want them all.






35 comments:
I bought that a month ago, but it came cracked in half! Oh and I payed full freakin price for it...grrr!
Ash and I wuz looking at that yesterday... I have some disney rewards points I could use and buy it. I also liked the Mickey flag. AND I want all the hitchhiking ghosts for my yard.
We also saw a cute candy bowl at KOHL's. It is a tall spider ..wait a minute...cute spider *shivers*.
Oh no!!! I would have been a little piss-ed off if that happened! Definitely GRRR!!
Ooo, I luff those ghost-es. They are so freakin cute! Too bad I go to college, don't have a yard, and they are pricey! Maybe some day. Oh, and not to mention the cute Mickey ghost and the Nightmare stuff!
I WANT THE HITCHHIKING GHOSTS TOO! Are they half off yet?!?!?
No, only like 20 bucks or so. :(
I take that back. It's more like 70 bucks. They're $100 now.
cute background. I've been waiting for my halloween page hence my "look what's coming" over my jack page.... oh I can't wait!
Last night they were $129.00 so they went down again?
Yeah!! That's why I took it back that first comment! Isn't that amazing how fast of a change it was! I just hope that they keep going down.
I could wait any longer for the Halloween blog. I just figured that it is one of my favorite holidays, so why just wait until October when I could have it up for 2-3 extra weeks! I still need to do a little fixin, but it's getting there! :) And I love that shinny Jack. So cute!
so cute.
that is why I changed mine already now....I followed your lead
Oooooo! I love your new blog. Now everyone needs to change theirs!
That's what I've been doing all day! I love switchin up the blog.
Also, I think when those hitch hikers get to $70 or so, I'm snatching them up.
if there are any left.
True that!! I'll get them too and then just let my mom use them until I get a house or something! ;)
I just purchased one and I got it for $8.46. Why? I had a disney gift card from foreveh ago and I wondered if it was still good so I entered the number and there was $15.00 on it. So I basically just had to pay for shipping and Handling.
Wee Hah!
What! That's crazay! Good thing you thought of that flippin gift card...lucky. (said like Napoleon Dynamite.)
Oooooo! They just added some more things!! They added these really cute Jack mugs, plates, and throw blankly. I might need to get that throw if it goes down some more! It's so freakin cute!
I think I am going to get the Jack dishes.
too bad I payed full price for my candy dish, btw.
hahahahaha!
Yes I want the oogey boogey! AH HECK I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!! ALL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! to bad I don't work and I have to pay for frickin Belmont. BUUUUT if you think about it I don't have to pay $1,100 dollars for folk dance anymore. ooooo!
Sorry you had to pay full price alli...if you think about it its almost like saying you got it for 'half off'...wah wah wah!
oooooooooooooooooooh... I too want the Jack plates. AND the Jack serving dish. Hmmmmmmm the ? is...will Curtis kill me? NO because it is "fah mah bizness".
I will take pictures for it is fuh muh bizznazz too.
Frick yeah, you should get them all! ;)
And what the crap is going on?! All the prices went back up!!! What the gay is that about! Grrrr. :{
pshh, that don't make no kinda sense!
Liza...hahahahhahahahahhahaha ha ahahahahahahah ahahahahah a *takes a breather.....................
Buwahahahhahahhahahahahahha....
you be crazy, yo!
I'm just glad that we got ours on the sale. Phew!
True that. Now lets just hope that the rest will go on sale again! hehe
Did yours come yet? Did it, did it? (so jealous that I have to wait till the 26th!!!!!!!)
I haven't yet! It should have gotten out sometime Monday, so it prolly won't be here will next week! :( I'll let all yall know when I get it! And if you get yours before I get mine, then I will be super jealous!
i'm jealous period cuz you allz gotz one.
You should have gotten one! It is so freakin cute! Just keep checkin in to see if it goes back on sale!
I'm still mad that mine came cracked!!! And it was even in white foam.
What!!! You didn't have insurance on it then. Seeing that I didn't even have insurance, why would you. Dang it! Too day that they raised the freakin prices again, those retards! Baaooooou, baaooooou! (Princess Bride)
MOM GET ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'll just get my own... fine.
Yes, everyone must get one!
Post a Comment