Allz it have to say, is that I am so excited to go to Vegas for the weekend, so that means freakin' nice weather. Yeah!! Oh, and this week should be great...because of the lack of school. I'm leaving one of my classes on Wednesday about an hour early, so like at 1:30, and head home to Utah. Then I get to embark on my journey to Vegas the next day while reading New Moon (a must read...after Eclipse) as my dad drives. So, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in Vegas, leave Sunday, then head back up to Rexburg on Monday! Thanks Chels for gettin me this break! I'm just glad that I don't have much work to catch up on. Hardly any at all! I'll have to tell all y'all about the weddin next week.
Fun thing, my roommie just got her new Apple computer and there is this program call photo booth. And let me just tell ya, I could be on this for hours! Here are some photogs. Enjoy!



















23 comments:
HAHAHA Lyd those pics are GREAT! I laughed my freakin face off! Oh..and your welcome for your break! :) Im so excited to see you!!! Yay! drive safe k! love ya..
p.s.
get ready to catch the boquet(sp?)
muah hah hah hah hah!
p.s.s.
i heart your background and music and profile pic!
Thanks! I luff them too. Halloween and Disneyland are the bestest! And I will not be catching that bouquet! I'll let someone else have that pleasure! :)
I like how in the one where you are a duck your friend has nothing wrong with her face.
I want to play that game! AND have fun in Vegas you meanie!
Oooo, your cute teeth tops mine! Ok, so maybe not.
Um also, I want to come shoot Chelsea's wedding just to have bridals in my portfolio. Tell her. Seriously, I'm sure she has a photographer, but I'm talking about just taking some of the pics on the side for fun, plus she can keep the disk for free dollars.
Ok so yes, tell her now to call me or Jeanette or whomeva.
YES! Alli of course you can come!! The more the merrier!! Yay!
Yeah, my roommie pointed that out. The two of us were messed up while there was nothing wrong with us! haha I totally want one on my computer! To bad I don't have a Mac or a built in camera! And I willz be having fun in Vegas! At least you get to go to DL!!!
Alli, you must post the cute teeth, just to show that yours is better! :) And as you can see, Chels would love to have you up! The wedding is on Saturday, so if you would want to come up for that, that would be awesome! It would be so much fun! Do you want Chelsea's #...I don't have yours. Which I should have. hehe
CHELS! Lyd! Whomever! Just email your numbers to me at alli.easley@gmail.com and I'll call you guys to set it up.
Also Chels, I was thinking, I have an annual pass to Disneyland and DCA so if you want to take some pics there too, I can hook that up!
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
That is the funniest thing in the whole wide world! I can't even imagine doing that when you get punchy! I want to play! Maybe I will break my computer so I can get a Mac. That is the best! OOOOOOOOOOOH dang! *sighs with hurty face cheeks*
Do it!!! I should check and see if there is a program for windows for that. But I wouldn't be able to do it on mine because of the lack of a camera. I'll let you know.
Oh and Alli, I sent you our #'s.
k
Lyd, those pics totally reminded me of Alli making faces in yuor bedroom in the closet mirror. You were prolly to little to remember, but I remember laughing my head off!!
You look like Sloth from the Goonies in the last one!
I LOVE THESE PICS!!! I love that program. my friend brought that over once and they turned out fabulous. Um, stacy i totally know what you are talking about....we use to do the half body floating thing....
woot!
I really like the one where...um...your face is scary? that's all of the last 6 pics...except for the Fish one...youre frustratingly hot!
oh and don't worry about catching the bouquet Lyd!!! CHELLO I CAUGHT MANDY'S...IN YOUR BACKYARD!!! I RIPPED MY DRESS OVER THAT STUPID SUPERSTITION!!! jk...it was fun...still single-ish...
I totally remember the good ol mirror trick! I swear, we could entertain ourselves for hours.
And I totally agree with you on looking like Sloth! haha That is freakin awesome!
I'll have to think about the bouquet. hehe If I'm like Ash, and I am, then the same thing will happen to me...but hopefully not the dress part!
yes...but if your hair is long and down only the other ladies will see and will rush you inside to have a mother fix it!!!
Superstitions like that aren't real! At least not for me...
they aren't cause I caught Tricia Rogers and that was 1993-ish? AND I was practically the last one of all my friends to get married. Maybe that is the real thing...if you catch it you are one of the last to get married. Hmmmmmmmmm...
It all worked out though so no worries.
Oh, I'm not worrying!
I just noticed the other week that I am like the only original Bunker girl that isn't married/engaged yet! (well me and Diana Bedford... eep)
woot!
haha That's awesome! Speaking of, Bree and I are watching a video right now. Uhhh....she's never seen be dance, so this is her "lucky" chance.
oh stop you are too cute!
FEENEESH THAT PROJECT OF YOURS GIRLIE GIRL!
Oh, I'll be done with the project at the end of the freakin semester!!! Uhh, non stop. But I will have a new post (or two) in a matter of days!
Post a Comment