So on my way home from Rexburg, I decided that I needed to stop at the first 7-11 I knew of and get a Slurpee. So South Ogden came around so I pulled off. As I was grabbing for a cup to get me my Coke Slurpee, I saw a new flavor. It was some Blue Mountain Dew crap (I don't know if it was new, it was just new for me.) But anyway, I put a little in the cup so I could have taste it. Me no liky, so I attempted to dump out the few flecks that were left and then filled my cup up with the beloved frozen brown mixture. Ahhh. I think that those first few sips did something to me because I felt...I don't know, but I was happy to have that Slurpee. Fast forwarding. So I'm like half way through and I notice something not so yummy. That freakin' blue crap got mixed in! My first Slurpee in like a month or two was ruined. But of course I finished it. Who wouldn't. Come on. So moral of the story is, if you don't want a contaminated Slurpee but still want to try a new flavor, either put some on your finger or put it in your cup, taste it, and then throw that cup away if you don't like that flavor flav.
P.S. Sorry it took me so long. My final projects were a bioch.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






3 comments:
Yes...I am the finger taster. AND the only other flava to go with Coke is Cherry. K...when are we all gonna play?
Soon! Lets plan a lunch or suin!
Ha ha on the slurpee Lyd! That sucks a fat one! I noticed you have made up for it though! Nice of our big brother to get us all one!
Yeah. I might be needin' to get one tomorrow. Lunch would be freakin' good and then back for some GH or games or soemethin.
Post a Comment