On to the FHE bros. As you could see, we started out with the window paint and such and that worked out amazingly. The next one was to put a brownie in their toilet tank. We did this without them even knowing. It was a very sly job. This last week I asked Alan if there was anything wrong with his toilet in the past little bit. Of course he didn't admit at first. Who would. Having crap come out continuously. But then I rephrased my question. He stared laughing and asked how we did it. He then told us that it was done at the perfect timing because that was the same time that their shower started to act up. They got some Drain-o and unclogged it, but it didn't work for the toilet. And one of their little bros was up for his spring break and he wouldn't drink the water, so they had to buy bottled water! Anyway, he said that every time they would flush it, nasty little floaties would come up. Haha Freakin' amazing. Moving on. We did some other little ones, but they're not worthy of being written out, except for one that I might write about later. The last one was one of KJ's suggestions. I bought 20 of those tailpipe whistles online and put one in Alan's car. Then like 4-5 days later, Michelle and I went to over to their townhouse to help them with some stuff and we looked to see if it was still there. It wasn't. So I asked him about it and he had no clue. My guess was that when he accelerated that it just blew it right out. Dang it! Ahhh well. It was still funny thinking of what he would have done. Anyway, that was pretty much all the happened. I wish that more would have went down, but it didn't. Until next time I guess.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






6 comments:
Nice suit!
Thanks. If only it was mine! It was so huge on me. It was my FHE bros' and it fits on them and they are all about 5'11''-6'4''!! haha
We have a friend that went water skiing in a gorilla suit. Nasty. Too bad about the tailpipe prank. Try it again later. It will work. It will be worth it.
I actually gunna do something to them when I went back up there to get some of the stuff that couldn't fit into my car, so may be I'll do it to one of their cars then! Do it when they least expect it.
Yea, then it really is a prank. They SHOULDN'T expect it! Just kidding!
Shut up! You know what I mean!
Post a Comment