Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Last Moments at BYU-I Winter 07

31 comments:

-KJ said...

I am actually suprised that you didn't get a picture of Michelle farting into the fire.

Lyd said...

It was actually brought up, but no one had the "gas" to do it! haha

Ashley O said...

you're punny!!!!

-KJ said...

Ba dum ching!

Eliza said...

tonight was fun

Eliza said...

or should i say last night

Lyd said...

What ev'. I guess I would say...last night? Anyway, it twas. Can't wait to do it again. Kissy will be pissed that she wasn't there! Sucka'.

-KJ said...

its ok. i live in layton and people don't give a crap about meeting half way.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

All I know is that I need a freakin digital camera cause I have to use my phone camera if I'm ever gunna take pictures of what's goin on. I need money for that. Money comes from a job. I need a job, thats what I'm tryin to say.

Lyd said...

And to get a job, you need to look. At least I didn't have to do that part. You could just sell yourself for money so you can get a camera. Personally, that's my best idea.

-KJ said...

Throw an auction for a date with you. I bet you could get a few hundred for that, but just make sure to save enough of it to pay for the date!!! Or just have dad pay for the date cause it seems like he is a sucker for that crap. That is my best idea, but I had to use Lyd's to get there. Oh yea, and Chad could sponcer it, maybe he could pay for the date if all the girls post resumes.

-KJ said...

Sponsor. I spell Spencer way too much so give me a break.

Eliza said...

I saw a $14.99 digital camera at the check out at Walmart! I'm sure it takes FABULOSO pictures (all pixelated and stuff).

KJ..why don't you move closer!! You guys like to build over and over so just keep moving south and in a few years you'll be down here! It was kinda a spur of the moment thing anyway. For those times of meeting in the middle....I have to warn Curtis about a week in advance so he can then tell me he has to work late anyway.

-KJ said...

That would be fun and I would be totally up for it especially since half my friends are moving down there! Too bad Kev's office is two seconds away right now!!! Maybe when he is retired!

Ashley O said...

retired? as in a year? jk

If we ever do that again let's make sure that we ALL order the same thing again and that your mom watches the gassy foods...which is like all food right Liza?

Eliza said...

including drinks!

Ashley O said...

hahaha YESSSSSSSSS!

Ashley O said...

I've been told the same...by Eliza...and now i'm saying it to you...!

If you can answer posts you can write a post!

1+1=2

Lyd said...

Are you asking me to write a new post or just answer your comment? Because I wrote two new posts and a photo album this week!! If you are wanting me to answer your comment, I too believe that anything can make you gassy. I farted like a million times at your house when I was little just going off of normal food! haha

-KJ said...

Thanks for the details Lyd. Maybe I am glad I missed out on that Girls Night Out!

-KJ said...

Was she sneezing alot that night? Hahaha!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Thank goodness she wasn't! That would have been some bad news. Not only did she have gas, but she had the squirts! Don't tell her I said that! haha

Lyd said...

That last comment was from me, not Ryan!

-KJ said...

You shouldn't have claimed that last one. If she read this she could have just been mad at Ry!

Lyd said...

True that. I should have thought of that first. But how often does mom look at this anyway?!

Ashley O said...

prolly more often than you think.... um, i dunno, maybe!?

but i was screaming/laughing outloud reading these comments! sickos!

-KJ said...

Did you forget our moms are sisters? Also, that we share the same grandma who is probably equally as candid about her gas? Yikes. We are screwed.

Lyd said...

What ever. Mom won't give a crap.

-KJ said...

No, we are screwed because we will be just like them.

Eliza said...

k I'm waiting for the jealousy post!

Lyd said...

They are now in the process!