Saturday, September 13, 2008

What Is Your Poop Telling You

Just be gratefull that you aren't up here in Rexburg if you're trying to loose some poundage. Today, my friend Jason greeted me and one of my other roommates with this loverly beast, the title:

The Turd




Yeah. I had to have a bite for the sake of him spending so much time on this creation. It was pretty tasty and now my whole first floor smells of scrumtrulescent chocolate!! How long will this last? Who knows! But at least I have my Weight Watchers Chocolate Cake with Icing and I'll just stick with those. Very delicious one pointers if you ask me!

And you might be wondering what brought upon this cake?! I'll clear that up. Last semester Jason brought us a cake, so we returned the pan with a cake, and this went on. We were the last to finish the semester off, and this is what we came up with; namely:

The Russian Turd




Yeah. So there you have it.



Where do you think turd cakes came from?!

4 comments:

kody odie said...

Hysterical.

kody odie said...

this is ashley p.s.

Lyd said...

haha

Anonymous said...

Lyd I just love you! You are so funny and just.... adorable (in a grown up not kid way). What I'm trying to say is LOVE YA!