I have heard other men say such things. We as a country may not know what all is going on over there, but as some of the solders that have been coming back from serving, totally agree with what Bush has done with the war. Here are some quotes that say the same thing:
"Every where you go you see these signs. "Hate the War, Love the Soldier." I don't agree with these signs at all. And I wonder if the people who hold up those signs ever wonder what the soldiers feel like with that saying...some [of the soldiers] said they disliked that saying with every syllable...These soldiers are mostly regular Americans, like you or me...They pay taxes, they have kids, and wives. So wouldn't their opinions generally be the same as ours?"
"If we Hated the war, then everything they do is in vain. They BLEED, SWEAT, TOIL, AND DIE out there and their reward is for people to bash everything they have accomplished. This war does not have to be justified for good or a right reason."
I agree with this man in the video saying that Obama's and others' comments about Bush making this choice IS total disrespect for our country and the men that serve it. These men love our county and will do what they will to keep us, and others, free.
Today is September 11th. I remember where I was when I heard about it and it made me sick. It was like time was still. Everyone was in disbelief. How and why was this happening? What was going to happen? It's funny how our country pulls together so fast, but yet they can forget about things just as quickly! It's just the way the world works I guess, and how sad that is.










7 comments:
i agree. i can't see how so many people love obama. nutso!!
good job!
or Great Job!
hehe
it is still so hard to look at those 9/11 pictures!
I know!! It's still so surreal.
I got that commercial in an email yesterday. I dont think that someone with no military experiance should run our country.
Agreed.
Post a Comment