So, as some of you may have heard, I was freakin out a little this summer as to what I was gunna do with my life. Just to explain quickly, I failed my Space Planning II class; talked to my teachers and explained why that was; got a letter back telling me to think about it, but they would welcome me back on the condition that I couldn't continue into Space Planning III; I tried to figure out what I was gunna do; still thought about what I was gunna do; remembered that I wouldn't have to worry about SP III homework that was assigned over the summer that I was freakin out about because I had done none of it; thought about different alternatives; thought; prayed; thought; researched; finally made a decision; couldn't register because I had a hold; couldn't register because I only had a Visa and not a MasterCard; got a MasterCard; and am now registered....6 days before school starts!! haha
But the amazing thing is is that I got all the classes that I wanted to! Everything fell right in to place! I wonder how that happened? ;) Anyway, I think I have like the best schedule that I could possibly have! It's so nice! Ok, so first off, I am super excited to take a class from the one and only, Gary Larson!!! I LOVE HIM!!! He is the funnest teacher. I absolutely love him. Probably one of my favorite teachers of all time. Anyway, so I'm taking Clog Tech II from Gary, Advanced Jazz, ASID, History of Architecture and Furniture, Advanced Visual Presentation, and some type of music class online. But on MWF I will be done at 1:45 and TT I have one class at 9:45-11:15 and that is my only class!! Nice!! And I'll be spendin some time at the library, so all in all, it should be a great semester. I'm sure that I will have some fun stuff to talk about. Maybe even a date, or the lack there of. Good ol lame Rexburg boys. Tis ma life.
Here is a nice little find from YouTube. WARNING! Look at the title and choose if you want to hear. I think it's funny. And yes, it says "ass" or "assie" 39 times...I counted. But non the less, it's great.
And I also heard this nice little poem from Chunga, from the morning show on 101.9 The End, while on my way to Rexburg on Thursday. I love this show. (Oh and yes, I did drive you Rexburg and back home all in one day.)
Here I sit, all broken hearted,
Tried to crap and only farted.
One day, I took a chance,
Went to fart, then crapped my pants.
Thanks Chunga.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






13 comments:
Yes, we own this show.
You should see the rest of this episode. Soooooooooooooooo funny.
I must.
yay im so excited everything worked out for you!
and im jealous you have the coolest major too.
<3
YAY for everything working out! Also, I'm the biggest liar. I swear we did want to see you before you left, and we got SO busy. But, no excuse, I'm retarded! SORRY!! Good luck with everything!
Don't worry about it!! It's all good! :D
And what ever Aubrey! You have like the coolest job eva! Way to be! ;D
GARY!
GARY!! I'm sure he remembers my group final routine done to "It's All Good" by MC Hammer cause it was ridicalus.
Also,like I told you... loved that episode of CYE!
haha That's awesome! Good ol MC!
And I totally need to see all the shows. I've only seen a few of them, but they are always been so hilarious! haha
i wish i knew what was going on.
CYE = Curb Your Enthusiasm
It's a great show.
thank you...finally!!!
yay....
my pleasure.
Post a Comment