Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Spy Brick, I Mean Bag

So, I was out with Liza and Ash gettin a pedi and some dinner and, well, my purse was literally weighing me down! So they both told be to do the "clean out the purse and blog it" bit. I thought it would also be a good idea to actually weight it. 6.2 lbs ma frens!!! And I'm not even a mom yet! Actually, there is a lot of random crap that I usually don't have in it. I was packing for school, so I just threw the random craps in my purse so I could get them as I was finishing up the packing. Here it is. The glory of my "Spy Bag":



From Left (and down) to Right:

1 pair of American Eagle Sunglasses

6 lip glosses
-ID Bare Escentuals Dolly Buxom Lips (Lip Plumper)
-ID Bare Escentuals Cinnamon Lip Gloss
-ID Bare Escentuals Miami Beach Lip Guard
-Murad Energizing Pomegranate Lip Therapy
-The Crossings (Home Show) Tea Tree Mint
-Chelsea's Bridal Shower

1 Controller to my Bose Sound System Ipod Dock

1 Lexar Jump Drive (w/ "Pedro Offers His Protection - Big J Burgers" from Preston, ID key
chain)

5 Buttons

1 Ipod cord thing

1 Stanley Exacto Knife (used for cutting foam core and such for school)

2 Movie tickets
-Enchanted
-Penelope

1 Wallet (weighing 1.2 lbs.)

3 Pens
-2 blue Bic
-Defending the Caveman -Golden Nugget -Las Vegas

4 Minty Such Things
-Citrus Twist Tic Tacs (not a fan)
-Cafe Rio Mints
-Stride Gum

2 Bottles of pill poppin fun
-Levothyroxine
-Cabergoline

1 Forever 21 Flower Necklace

1 La Villa Salon & Spa mirror

2 Duracell AA batteries

1 Ring of 4 brass keys

My car keys

1 Escada Magnetism perfume

1 Secret Botanical Silk deodorant

1 Sony Cyber-Shot camera

1 BYU-I letter

1 Temple recommend

1 Shopping list

6 Receipts
-La Villa Salon & Spa (pedicure)
-Hot Dog on a Stick
-Wal-Mart (with scripture notes from a BYU-I speaker)
-Dairy Queen (roommate run)
-California Pizza Kitchen
-Disneyland/DCA Cocina Cucamonga restaurant

Gum/Mint rappers

1 package "pocket tissue"

And there you have it! That's what happens when you pack random crap like "brass keys, deodorant, perfume, controllers, meds" and other crap when you are packing for school. 6.2 lbs is a little much for an everyday thang. The others are found in the abyss of my purse just about everyday...other than the crap that I have thrown away. :)

And here are my Glitter Toes that I got with Liza and Ash. Lava's the name...



Yes, I don't love my feet either, but here they are.

10 comments:

-KJ said...

preeeeeeeeeeeetty!

My fave is the box cutter! You would have been considered a terrorist if you got caught in an airport with that! Hahaha!

Lyd said...

haha I know!! That's why I tried to clarify that one a little. I'm not a paranoid girl that thinks that a killer is on the loose in the highest populated Mormon city in the US.

Eliza said...

OHHHHH my Goooooooooooooooooooooosh! A box cutter...and the ring of brass keys are favorite as well, yeah what?!? Your purse weighs a lb more than mine.

We need to do a girls night every week this summer... k maybe not that much but sompin like dat!

Lyd said...

True that! That would be SO much funz!

Ashley O said...

I'm telling Grandma Christensen that you don't like the tic-tacs!!!!!! That will surely make her cry. And at least you don't have leprosy feet like mine...oh and i totally forgot to check the name of my color!

Allison Easley said...

I have those same "big" keys in my purse, mine are some I bought at Kirkland Home last YEAR and I still have them in there! I'm crazy. Also, I hate the citrus tictacs too, oh and I wishes I had all those lipstuffs in mah pocketbook, Jennay.

I want glitter toes! I'mma do my own with elmers glue and glitter from Michaels and let it dry, hopefully they'll dry clear.

Lyd said...

DO IT!! Or get some Clear Gesso! That crap would work good too! haha I want to see what they would look like! :D

And those Tic Tacs taste like Pine Sol, which could be used to "wash my mouth" out, so then I could appease Shauna's request. I got those like a year ago...so G-ma should be happy that I still have them, even if they are just sitting in a compartment in my purse! :)

Nicole said...

Lyd I love your toes!! At least you don't have bungyuns... haha. I will totally be here this summer... till the end of July. So PLEASE come visit me!! That would be so fun!!

Mandy said...

now thats a purse! wowo you got alot of stuff. im interested to see what your purse looks like after a couple of kids!

Lyd said...

haha I KNOW!!! It will probably be out of control!! haha