So here is ma hair!! Pictures (with "subtitles") say it better then full sentanced paragraphs.

The full length

The pony

The first "slice"

Almost there!!!!

The "scalper"

14"!!

Egyptian Queen (note: this is not styled yet...just a clean whack.)

Oh, the professional just forgot her gloves. Good thing for grocery bags!

After all the coloring and styling.

The back. (blow dried)

The front. (blow dried) Shut up, I know I look dumb, it's like 11 o'clock, and it's just for the sake of you seeing it.

The curly style.

The end product.
And there it is!! I'll have a few more once I do the flat iron, but till then...
21 comments:
so cute! i cant believe how much you cut off. you llok great with long and short hair...lucky!
ps i have that same mickey necklace :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SOO MUCH!! It is so freaken cute!! I want my hair like that now!!! OH my gosh!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
That was a ton of hair! It looks good though. Did you donate all that hair to locks of love or something like that? Oh yeah, and congrats, you're blog is the first blog i've made a comment on, I just made mine today haha.
Oh my holy crapcakes, you're the cutest thing ever since...well...since ME! I kid, you're cuter, but barely. I love it.
you need to refer me to your girl! Hehehe!
Love it curly. Funky.
Don't hate me in the morning(s)!!!
To all - THANKS A TON!!! I love it! It's so fun!! I loves touchin and shakin it! :) hehe
Mandy- It's prolly the greatest necklace eva! I say that all us girls (guys can get it too...if they really feel the need to) get it (if we already don't have it) and it will be our Girl's Necklace! hehe
Nicole- You're so cutie. :D You should totally do it! Ooo, you would look so cute! I can see it now!! Do it I dare you.
Andy- Dude, I'm sellin that hair! I'm might be getting $150 for that! If not, then I'll look around and jack up the price because my aunt said that I can get a lot more for that much hair. But if I can't find anything, then I will gladly donate. I did it when I was younger, so this way I don't feel guilty about selling it...so why not do somethin else. And I totally saw your blog...and I stole some of your songs. Good tunes. And it's an honor that my blog was your first comment. haha
Alli- It's a close call. I actually don't know how it will be determined. Scientists haven't figured this out yet.
Kissy- I loves the curls. It's a good thing that I got that iron a-sap! And what cheva! You be lookin foxy in the morns.
14"!!! OHHHHH MYYYY GOOOSSSHHHH!!!!! Its SUUUUUUUUUUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gee-louse!!!
Oh yes. The garbage bag hands is a total calender shot.
*check the time stamp*
*coo coo*
lyd it looks SO good on you! oh my and you are gonna use half the shampoo and never blow dry it again! whoa... you are just gonna be dating so much i guess you're gonna lose and be married in no time!
So Cute!!! That is a lot of hair. I get mine cut tomorrow... not that much, at least yet! I think my favorite look is the Egyptian Queen. K maybe the curly is my fav. AND Kj and her bags are so professional. HAHA!
Oh and I forgot to say that I have the necklace too!
Hey dude! It looks sweet! Thats gutsy but it'll feel so good in the summer!
LYDIA YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD! I LIKE IT THE BEST WHEN IT IS CURLY BUT IT ALL LOOKS GOOD.
ps I love Love Song...the end
Me too. :)
And see!! We need to make that our necklace!!! Who doesn't have it?!
Lyd, your hair looks awesome! Were you able to sell it?? I really like the way it turned out! Both my sister and her daughter just cut 10+ inches off for locks of love, and I wish I had been that brave when I chopped mine! You look beautiful!
Thanks!!! :D haha It's in the process. Kj is just waiting to hear from her friend to see if her client still wants my hair. If not, then I'm gunna look around to see if anyone else want it. If not, again, then I will just donate it. And I feel justified in selling it because I already donated once when I was like 15, so, what ev. haha
Lydia,
I love the new you! Especially the curlie doo! Perfect for a beautiful 21 year old woman! It's going to be a great year.
While I'm here...how did you get the picture of you on your blog? Did you draw it? It's great!
And, just have to ask, what "are" those brass keys for? (Reminds me of the 200 keys for the Mexico house...)
Lots of love,
Aleda
Thanks!!!
haha Oh those brass keys! haha Those ones were for a project that I did. I was doing something rustic, and seeing how our family loves brass keys so much, I thought that they would give my presentation board a nice touch. The funnier thing is, I was putting them away, so I decided to put them in my mom's craft closet and the place were I was going to put them was the perfect place; there were probably 5 sets of brass keys already there!!! hahaha So funny.
And on account of my picture, yup!! That is all me! I was watchin tv one day and there was a picture like this up of Courtney Cox, and I thought that it was really cool and thought that I would give it a shot. So I just messed around in Photoshop and Illustrator and created that beaut!! It's really fun. And thanks for the reminder...Jesse has been wanting one for a while, so I need to get back on that!
I want a pix like that too!
Maybe you can help me figure out how to do that when I'm up there for an auction and meeting Taylor Lane visit. You're very talented, my dear.
love,
aleda
Oh will do!! It would be fun! It's a little complicated, but you just have to mess around with it! haha Can't wait to see you! :D
Post a Comment