That's the one that hurts the least. The limpie one is my not broken fibula leg. Dude, it's crazy how easily it hurts. It's not like a freakin ow pain, it's more like I feel it and it's not comfortable at all kind of "pain."
I'll have to show it to you next week because I'm sure that there will still be swelling...seeing as it has been 2 weeks and the swelling really hasn't gone down at all. :)
haha Kissy told me pretty much the same thing last night! I have nothing to blog about! But I;m getting Glitter Toes with them today, so I'll blog about that when I get back! :D
14 comments:
That's nasty!!!
...I love it. No wonder you are still limpin. That's sick nasty sickness you nasty! wooot!
That's the one that hurts the least. The limpie one is my not broken fibula leg. Dude, it's crazy how easily it hurts. It's not like a freakin ow pain, it's more like I feel it and it's not comfortable at all kind of "pain."
I'll have to show it to you next week because I'm sure that there will still be swelling...seeing as it has been 2 weeks and the swelling really hasn't gone down at all. :)
do it....how sucky for you! That is so weird. but I totally know what you mean by the uncomfortable kind of 'pain.'
A report...I finally slept on my right side last night and it was glorious. :) hahaha
HOLY CRAP THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME! I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER HAD A BRUISE THAT BIG OR ONE THAT HAS EVEN LASTED THAT LONG! NICELY DONE.
Sick!!!!!
*wipes laughing tears from eyes*
That is freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. A rainbow of flavors.
Isn't it?! haha And you can feel the nice little bump on my leg!!
that is amazing! I had a bruise kinda like that and my doctor scared the poop out of me... I'll have to tell you the story.
hahaha I think that I vaguely remember that! The thing that's interesting is that looks worse then when it first happened! (See below)
BLOG or your arms get set on fire...BY ME!
haha Kissy told me pretty much the same thing last night! I have nothing to blog about! But I;m getting Glitter Toes with them today, so I'll blog about that when I get back! :D
Soooo, where are the glitter toes?
Post a Comment