Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is There A Doctor In The House?

What the crap. So yeah. My bruises are still are here and about all the swelling is down except for the "booboo" by my calf. It's still pretty swollen, has weird bumps, and still warm when you touch it (or I think so anyway.) And it still hurts when I walk on it. What the crap! So, because I'm SO busy this week, I'll need to wait until Saturday or so to have it checked out. I usually don't do the doctor thing, but it's been 2 weeks and I don't think that that is normal. I'll let you know if anything's up. :)

And this is NOT an April Fools! haha :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
(Mostly just for Ash since no one else is readin here)

I'm sure that you already saw on Facebook, but everything is A-OK. No broken fibula. Just a really bad tissue bruise and some fat around my calves that I need to loose so I can show off my muscles. haha But really, I'm a little disappointed that it's not broken. :( hahaha It would have been such a cool story! :)

14 comments:

Ashley O said...

Good girl!

Get to that doctor. Work that up-do. :)

I hope it isn't a stress fracture. That would suck butt big time.

Lyd said...

We'll see in about 2 hours!!! Keep your fingers crossed!! haha

-KJ said...

Are you really sad it isn't broken? You freak. That sounds yucky! When the hayola are you coming down here? You might have to come with me to my hair appt (if I get one scheduled) so she can see your hair. She said she pays about $150 for hair, so that is prolly what you would get. Also-dum duh dum dum duuuuum-it has to be 14" long! How much do ya got there?

Lyd said...

hahaha I think that I'm gunna have to leave after my NT class and that ends at 4:45 on Thursday. O'll let you know when it get closer. And $150 sounds great! haha Better than nothin me thinks! And I'm sure that I have 14", we measured it and I think I have 16" to spare...we'll leave that for you to determine. :D

-KJ said...

Oh wee! Awesome! I hates you for your hair growth!!! Dang Nelson genes of mine!
I am assuming you are speaking of Thursday the 10th. Correct? Maybe I will schedule my hair appt for Friday.
Maybe you could just run in with me, and then you could take the kids for the rest of the time (abt. 2 hours). I don't want her to feel like she HAS to buy it if it isn't what she is looking for. You know? Let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Lyd said...

Yeah. I'll do it. What time is your appt? And if she doesn't what it, then no big deal. I'll just donate it then.

Ashley O said...

I want monies.

Lyd said...

Come get your her cuttt.

Eliza said...

So you're cutting it off? Wow girl...I don't think I ever can remember you with out long hair, except the time you cut your own bangs right before school pictures..so funny!

Ashley O said...

hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!

great story!

i want to chop my hair but i want it long for my wedding pics when it happens far in the future.

Lyd said...

haha Yeah, I forgot that I wasn't gunna tell you guys...it just slipped. But you don't know what it's gunna look like, so... And the last time I had my hair "short" I think was my soph.-mid senior year or high school and then I started lettin it grow.

Yeah, that's the other side. I want longer hair for my wedding and I always hear that guys like girls w/ long hair. So I don't know. I'll have at least 2-3 years before a wedding, so there's that...but I think it's time for a change. Who knows, maybe the man that's for me likes short hair? haha

Ashley O said...

COULD BE!!!! Good way to think positively!

Allison Easley said...

who cares what the guys "like" when it comes to your hair. If a boy is dating you because you have great hair...move on. Move it on down to homelessville.

Lyd said...

hahahaha True that.