Anyhoo, my roommate Amanda has this book:
And eventually this will soon be mine (one of the things is: Buy this book, so she's gunna get one for me.) So we decided to work on some of these and get a few marked off. Of course, the candy ones had to get marked off, so I did them. "Don't bit the Tootsie Pop until you get to the center." I stretched it a little and didn't bit it at all! I sucked on it all the way until it was gone! "Eat Raisinets one at a time." Easy. "Eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but eat the peanut butter first." This was a little harder, but I did it. And last but not least: "Only eat the Green M&M's."
This is a fun book, and we should all get it so we can mark off some togezza!
Hmmmm, lets see, last weekend; ah yes. On Friday I had an Interior Design Gala and I got to wear my cutie teal Rocket Dog high heel...they'z ma fav-rite! It was really good. It was about lighting and the different layering techniques that are used. Very interesting and amazing thought process. I think that everyone should use this. It makes the environment that you're in SO much more beautiful and inviting. Anyway, I digress a little.... Oh yeah, 2 of my roommates are already out of town, so it's just one that's always gone with her fiance, one that bugs the crap out of me, and then Amanda. So it's just me and Amanda, until I get a text from her telling me that she's gunna stay in Idaho Falls with her sister. So that's fun for her so she can visit. Now it's just me and me. Luckily I got a text from my friend Joey asking what I was doin that night. So I told him about the Gala and to tell me if they were doing anything that night. While I was waiting for news of the night, I was doin some Photoshop stuff for Jesse. (He liked my pic so much that I offered to make him one, likewise this offer goes out to all of you.) It wasn't turning out the way I wanted, I had no one to be with, and Joey never text me back. :( So I did a little Facebook and then went to bed because I was SO pissed/bored that I had nothing to do. Mind you, it was 11:40 and I usually go to bed at the earliest of 12:30 on the weekdays!!!! What?! I got plenty of sleep anyway. Amanda got back and I SHOULD have been getting ready, but I wasn't. I thought Joey outta know that I did NOTHING that night and he needs to pay me back if he did anything without me. The next minute, Joey was calling!! "Hey Lyd!! Do you want to go paintballing with us?" WHAT!!!! I was SO excited! Holy crap! I was talking to Ash the night before, and commenting on my Facebook cabin/paintball pictures about how bad I wanted to go. Perfection! So, they (Brandon, Joey, and one of their other roommates Jeff) were gunna be over in 5 to pic me up! 5 minutes for a girl?! Good thing that my make-up was still on from the night before and it didn't look too bad! Good thing for mascara! :) Anyway, we go, it's TONS of fun, but a little harder because there is snow up to me calves, but over all, I loved it. We went to lunch and they dropped me off. That TOTALLY made up for my sucky Friday night.
Now tis the time for Amanda and I to make a guinea pig out of bread. (Madi, one of our roommates told us to do this while she was gone, so we were just being obedient.) We made it (one and a half loaves,) while watching Groundhog's Day, so that became more interesting and we let it be. It turned out great.
Pretty much this week was school. For my 3-D design class we had an assignment to enter this design contest for Jeld-Wen (doors and windows.) I really like how mine turned out. We had to draw a designer for inspiration and I got Raymond Lowey. He was the designer of the Shell gas station logo, Exxon logo, USPS logo, CANADA DRY logo, and some other popular ones, along with locomotives and crap. Anyway, here's my door:
(I did some editing so the edges weren't so rough when I turned it into the competition.) I hope it does well. I got a lot of compliments on it from fellow students and others, so, I guess I won't find out the results until December. Keep your fingers crossed! $3,000, come to me! :)
Anyway, Michelle, my old roommate, is here for the weekend before she goes into the MTC on Wednesday, so we're livin it up.
Own that ponytail! Work that up do!






16 comments:
umm i just wanted you to know that the back of your head is ridicalis!
OOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!!! THAT WAS NATOYA IN MALE FORM!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think I just peed a little!!!!!!
So I'm guessing that you got my text?! Isn't that hilarious!!!
I hate boring nights like that!!! I don't come across those very often now on the account of being married with children. Good thing, right!
I am so je louse of the paintballing. I crave that.
The door looks awesome. What are you going to buy me when you win? Notice there is no "haha" after that.
technically there is a "haha" after that kissy....wah wah wah!!! um anyway, that door is awesome! You should work with Kody and design me some awesome stuff yo! lol
I remember that boring night you had. But you were so excited about paintballing cuz you sent me a text about it! lol silly girl. I'm glad you got to go too! Um p.s. I can't see the last image. Perhaps because I'm on campus???!!
That book sounds way fun! Also, you girls are crazy about paintballing. It just sounds too scary for me. No thanks. I know, I'm totally lame!! Plus, I agree about the door...way cool!!
Kj- When the time comes, we will see what I will buy you. haha
Ash- And yes, you can attest as to how excited I was. I LOVE PAINTBALLING!!! I just wish that I got some good hits and that my gun worked. I could have shot me some good peeps! Crap Dangit! Oh, and yes, the last image is a YouTube video and I think that those are off limits at BYU right? It's ridiculous!
Bree- And yes, I love that book. So fun. And you HAVE to go paintballing some time! It's so fun! I think that I will be goin in the next couple of weeks before school gets out! I can't wait!!
And thank you all about the door. It was fun creating it. :)
*ridicalus*
Ok ok ok ok ok....dats coo. dats coo.
K so this all makes sense now. I have the bumper sticker application on facebook and there was a picture from this skit and the text was "Can I have yo numbah?" hahahahaha i wanted to scream SHUT UP at him!
Evon Chahlette...my lil brie. (p.s. brie is my favorite cheese EVER!)
Mmmmm, brie is SO yummy! I think that I had it for the first time about, wait, it was at the ID Gala, the dullest Friday in Rexburg! haha
That skit is my new fav.
Hey, I just have to say that you share the same design aesthetic as me and Mike. We love your stuff! I stick to pictures, Mike does the graphic stuff for our websites, but you're going to do my interior when I'm rich enough to own a house again. I guess that means never, but if I ever was going to have a house again, you'd be the one to handle the interior! Exciting dreams right?!?
That skit made me and curtis laugh. AND we love your door... ridicalus yo!
I think he is sippin' some Courvoisier in that cup of his. I think he got his inspiration from The Ladies Man. Ya think?
Spanks again!! :)
And I would be more than happy do do your interiors!!! I can't wait. hehe ;)
hahah I bet he did! I didn't even think about that! haha
yeah just more hip.... The Ladies Man was more smmmoooove like Cuh-vah-see-yay
True that.
Post a Comment