So, I'm working on this kitchen project and a computer is required to be within the kitchen. So I was lookin for like a built-in computer into the counter top, but I couldn't find one, I know they have them, but...I guess I'm not as good as a Google searcher as I thought. Anyway, I called Ryan to see if he could help me out and he told me about somethin that Mac has. And he also said somethin that Microsoft was developing but it's not quite out. It's call the Microsoft Surface and it's probably the MOST amazing thing that I have seen in a long time. Check it out.
Isn't that amazing!!! The first thing that I thought about when I saw it was the Minority Report. I remember when I first saw that scene I was like, "Yeah right. That crap will never happen!" And guess what, we're there! So amazing. I told Ry this an he said that was the first thing that he thought of too. "I hope it comes with those sweet gloves they wore." haha Now that's what I'm talkin about!
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






8 comments:
I've heard about this...isn't it crazy?
Also, as this movie ends, the screen says "www.make-this-work.com" and my last comment to you said "Make it work"! Mike noticed that. He thought it was weird. Me too.
Hahahaha That's hilarious/kinda scary. Not really though (about being scary.) :) haha
And there's another one. Just look up OLED on YouTube. It's a screen as thin as a credit card and it's really flexible. Still in the works, but amazing.
Oh yes, we have heard of OLED too. I hate to admit it but Mike and I are total tech geeks. We may as well just put "NERDS LIVE HERE" above our front door.
I have seen this too. Very cool. This can be your kitchen table!
i want this! and does anyone else think that the guy on the right, behind the table, is sorta like Tobias from Arrested Development? I think it is how he talks
HAHAHA I totally thought of Tobias! That was the first thing that I thought of! haha SO TOBIAS! And I totally want one! When I marry a doctor and become a famous decorator, I'll have one of these! :)
My roommates and I were talkin and this is what our kids will be workin with! USB cords?! You used what?! haha Craziness!
one word. exactly.
does that table come with an 8 track? Cause I ain't buyin one unless it does now such as.... CRAZINESS!
Post a Comment