Thursday, March 6, 2008

She wore a...

So, I need a new bathing suit and I can't decide which one to get. Here are my favs:

Well, for some reason the pictures won't load so just go the their link:

1st

2nd

and possibly, maybe, 3rd

I like the first and second the best...but let me know your thoughts. What would look best, most slimming, ect. Oh, and as a clarification, I'm only lookin at the tops...I have some board shorts in mind. No one wants to see my nasty a thighs!! haha

29 comments:

Ashley O said...

k so u didnt show me the 3rd one!!! it's cute too....but i like the first 2 as well...ah heck you already have my opinions. i just think you'd look more tan in the whiter one.... but the brown would be good with your hair.

Lyd said...

Yeah, I just remembered the green one, but I still like the firsts. I should get workin on my tan!! haha

Eliza said...

all are cute! I was looking at these the other day cause my friend sells modbe. So dang cute!

Lyd said...

I know that they're all cute! I just need help choosing one!! haha :)

Eliza said...

oh...mah bad (sheesh). UMMMM.... I like #2 but I would need a thigh hiding bottom with it for mahself. But #1 is really different cute then what you usually see. Oh and #3 is a fun color and so cute. Does that help? Haaaaaahahahah! Take THAT!

Lyd said...

hahaha It does!!! And I need a thigh hiding bottom also...aka board shorts. :) I'll clarify that I'm only looking at the tops.

Eliza said...

board shorts or boycut briefs? cause I need the skirt...I hate board short picking/adjusting and riding between thighs when they are wet.

also it is much more fun for me to describe what something does then to use it's name...aka...being silly. :)

Dani said...

Two, two, numbah two! I like them all, but my vote is dos.

Mandy said...

i like number 2 as well.
whoever finds cute thigh hiding bottoms let me know. i also need a new top i should get looking. :) summers already here for us. i seriously already have tan lines from being at the park withthe kids this week. :)

Eliza said...

uh oh lyd... we all might look alike this summer!

Lyd said...

We'll all just be hot togezza!!

Dani said...

Mine is black and white from the Tarjay - so no worries. (You know, just in case I'm at the Seven Peaks or Wet and Wild at the same time as you ;)

Bree :--) said...

Hard decision! I like them both so dang much...you're making me want to get a new suit! I think I like the first one the best. It's different, and oh so fun!

Eliza said...

or buy them ALL!!! Even more fun!

Lyd said...

CRAP!!! That's my thought. I think I should get one, and then have my mom get the other(s). Early b-day present?! ;)

shauna said...

Is there such a thing as a "thigh hiding bottom" that goes to your knees? Ha Ha

shauna said...

p.s. My vote is for #2, BUT watch out for the clevagge...

Lyd said...

Those "thigh hiding bottoms" would be board shorts for me! haha My mom hates them!

And it looks like #2 is the winner. I'll get that one...and see what my mom thinks about the other. I gotta have more than one, right? :)

Ashley O said...

mom you got me one that is a major cleavage monster...lol its hard to find suits that dont do that!

Lyd said...

Tis oh so true!!!!

Lyd said...

Does my my project playlist show up all weird for all of you?

Eliza said...

Weird in what way?


I need a suit that will make pretend cleavage. ;)

Lyd said...

haha

I got my roommate's computer and the play list was extending beyond its boundaries. I just think that it was her computer because that's the first time I have ever seen it like that. So, neva mind! ;)

Eliza said...

I can show you how to make it fit inside your sidebar completely so you can scroll up and down the songs.

Lyd said...

Sweet!!! That's what I want! I asked Kissy, but Alli did everything so she couldn't. That would be amazing!

-KJ said...

WHAT! Is the voting over! I was totally going to say #3!!! I think all the ladies everywhere will be havin' the pink and brown! Not just modbe. That green color looks so good on you and it is different. If not #3 than #1. Not that you were looking for another opinion...

Lyd said...

haha You haven't been on here in like 6 months!! There's a modbe host party thing here tomorrow, so if they have them, I'll try them on and see what I like best. And it's true, everyone will have #2 or look a likes. Maybe I'll get #1 because really, I think that that one is my fav anyway. I'll let you know. :)

-KJ said...

6 months? Lia! Just a week or so!

Lyd said...

hahaha It just seems that long. ;)