Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....



So, there was this Modbe "party" at my lounge and everyone really like this one on me...including me. Plus, we thought that this color would look better since I will be white when I first wear it and then later become a Mexican during the summer! Where as the white-ish one I feel like I would need to be already tanned. Plus this color will look good with my board shorts! ;)

5 comments:

-KJ said...

Ooooo. I luff it!

Ashley O said...

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay jealous. dang i'm jealous.

Eliza said...

Glad we could help! hahahaha

Very cute miss lyd!

Dani said...

A very cute pick indeed - and I agree that the color is good with the "white" tan and the mexi-tan! ;) Love the ruffle and criss-cross tie too!

Lyd said...

I love it. And yes, I love the ruffle and criss-cross tie too!! That's what makes it semi-unique from others. I can't wait to get it! :D

And I'm glad that all of you helped out too! Spanks!