Sunday, May 13, 2007

The World's Awesomest Picture of Spencer

17 comments:

Eliza said...

who helped with that one?

Mandy said...

very funny. looks like something his mom would do! haha

Lyd said...

Nope, that was all of my doing. He asked me to make a sticker that said Fart on it. And then I asked him if he wanted to add anything else on it, like Fart Face, and he said yes. So I was just doing what I was told! haha But I just enjoyed it more than he did! hehe

Chelsea Nelson said...

hahaha thats awesome!!!

Eliza said...

I love those machines...i've always wanted one. I'd rather get one of these than the label makers that print them out all nice. So ghetto.

Eliza said...

wow...we posted at the same time...scary!

Alli Easley said...

this makes me more happy than you can ever ever know. he's so totally our family, its awesome.

Lyd said...

I know Liza! I was so excited when my mom bought it. You can play with it next time you are up here! :) And he is definatly in our fam; he is the funniest little kid that I know.

Tiffany said...

Hi Lydia its Tiffany. Kissy told me to look at your site at the pic of Spencer! WOW he is awesome. I am laughing my head off! Cute boy!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

K, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Awesome. Its even more awesome to see the rest of the fan dam said the same thing. Haaaaa

Lyd said...

It's true. I actually have some more from Sunday with his eyes open in every one!! I should post those too!

-KJ said...

I don't believe it! It must be me. I swear he anticipates the flash!

Lyd said...

My flash was on...so it's just you! ;)

Eliza said...

Do you have the strobe flash like I do? That is the worst so I usually don't use the flash or find one that doesn't strobe.

-KJ said...

No strobe. He is just trying to be a tard I guess. Lyd, you are in charge of taking pictures of my chilins!

Lyd said...

Hahaha! I think that taking pics is so much fun! :)

Eliza said...

Riley saw this today and he was laughing so hard. He LOVED it!!