Monday, May 7, 2007

Just Call


Call this number, trust me, you'll love it and laugh your face off. If it is busy, just call again!

1-800-984-3672

12 comments:

-KJ said...

I am afraid to try it! Maybe tomorrow!!!

Lyd said...

Have a little faith sista'! haha

Mandy said...

funny!

Mandy said...

im interested in the '85 marroon camero

Lyd said...

Then you should have pressed one.

-KJ said...

Does it change every week? I guess we will find out!!!

Lyd said...

That would be awesome if it did!! I don't know. Like you said, we'll just have to wait and see.

-KJ said...

Hey, is there anyway you would be able to go down to Vegas in the next little while so we can go to the Market or whatever it is called? You might need to miss a couple days of work. It would probably be pretty soon. Maybe next weekend? We can figure it out. I guess we need to make sure it is open and how the whole process works. I really want to be able to get some stuff this go around!

Lyd said...

Yeah, I'm sure that I would be able to. Just give me a call so that we can figure stuff out.

Eliza said...

K Lyd...you are the one who took most of the pictures....I'm patiently waiting. ONLY FOR ONE MORE DAY AND THEN I'M GONNA FREAK OUT ON YOU!!!!!!! Anyway...I called...pretty funny.

Lyd said...

Oh, sorry. I'll just make an album. You guys got the stories taken care of. They should be up tonight, of tomorrow after work. :)

Mike Easley said...

Hahahhahahha. Man. Good stuff.