So, do you think that is what Uncle Rosendo does down in Me-he-co? Fishes? On the side of course, he has to keep his greasy day job, what ever that is! Hee hee! I keed. Shia does have the same hair as Rosendito, so he would totally fit in down in Mexico.
It's so true! That's PROLLY (that was for you Liza) why he has that sick hair because after his sticks "these babies" (his hands) in the water, he slicks back his hair with that nasty ace water!
How many times DID you watch that clip? All you said was tons of times or something like that...you should have counted...then that would have shown how psychotic you are!
15 comments:
What was the name of that song again? I love how he almost laughs at the end too.
What song?
watch the clip again and listen to what she says the song is called
So, do you think that is what Uncle Rosendo does down in Me-he-co? Fishes? On the side of course, he has to keep his greasy day job, what ever that is! Hee hee! I keed. Shia does have the same hair as Rosendito, so he would totally fit in down in Mexico.
It's so true! That's PROLLY (that was for you Liza) why he has that sick hair because after his sticks "these babies" (his hands) in the water, he slicks back his hair with that nasty ace water!
Oh, and Liza that name of that song is Couita zean, le muy leion zean, la zouka un goishca un bain. You should looke it up on iTunes, it's SO good! ;)
Lyd!!! Awesome! thanks for the dedication to me! Yay! I feel oh so special!
But yes I have to agree with you and the iTunes! I listen to it every second I get! But I have to do a foot/leg pop everytime I turn it on.
If you want a good song get this one.
Mika--Love Today
Mika--Any Other World
He is my new love! And in case y'all were wondering he does sing that Grace Kelly song...where his range is unbelievably high!
Lyd, you officially confirmed that you are psychotic.
You're just jealous Kissy!
How many times DID you watch that clip? All you said was tons of times or something like that...you should have counted...then that would have shown how psychotic you are!
I love it!
I mostly would just rewind that song part until I got it right. But it was totally worth it! I think that I will watch it another million times! :)
I'm glad I showed it to you! Oh happy days!
YAY! So funny.
Also Ashley - Harper only loves Mika right now. I'd say listen to "Lollipop" it makes me dance AND sing whilst driving which is an added bonus.
Oh I know that song well!!! I love love love him! Well not as much as Harper singing and dancing of course! That's just preyshus!
It totally is!
Post a Comment