Saturday, May 19, 2007

In Dedication of the Disneyland Trip

9 comments:

-KJ said...

Haha. I watched all of these about a week ago! Love em!

Eliza said...

LOVE IT!!

Lyd said...

I think that I watch this like 80 times a day! The song is permantly stuck in my head! I just makes me laugh so hard! I think that I am gunna watch again right now!

Lyd said...

hahahahaha I think that his facial expression are prolly the best ever!!! hahahaha

Eliza said...

too bad it isn't the whole clip!

Lyd said...

I know! I was gunna say something about that! I tried to find one with the whole thing, but I couldn't find it.

Lyd said...

True that! I still want to see what's her face!

Ashley O said...

Hahaha i love this. whenever i am in a bad mood or having a bad day i know where to go! It use to be all about Charlie the Unicorn but now its Will's dancing i love. his face HAS to be the coolest thing ever!!!

Ashley O said...

OHHH SHHIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!