I just had the best conversation at work today. So good, that it needed to be documented. It all started with this picture:
While looking at this picture I stated: Oh man, that's a sexy tan line. [Makes growl sound while lifting hand like claws are coming out of a paw.]
Fellow employee Roy (short for Roylene): Ooo! I like sexy tan lines!
Manager Kim: No, Roy, your idea of a sexy tan line and Lydia's idea of a sexy tan line are completely different. Yours would be normal and Lydia's would consist of watch and sock lines.
Me: [laughs]
Roy: That's SO true!!
Me: Mmmm. Sexy tan lines equals a farmers tan.
Kim: Sickening. You are sick!
Me: [laughs]
Minutes later...
Me: So Kim...
Kim: What?
Me: You don't think raccoon tan lines are sexy?
Kim: Ew, no! Those are disgusting.
Roy: Uh, no. Those guys are sick.
Me: [giggles]
And there you have it. Yes, it's the truth, I find those type of tan lines attractive. The raccoon eye tan is the least desirable, but I'll still take it. I'll take raccoon tans, farmer tans, watch, glove, ring, shorts, socks, and flip flop (and other shoe) tans. The reason why I find them attractive is because, uh, not only because I have had all those tans lines and I naturally have to accept them, but it means that the person is spending their spare time outside and not wasting away in front of the computer or tv.
Here are some examples:
Bahahhaha This is the typical cyclist tan. I was fortunate enough not to get the helmet tan...although I did get a tan line from my bangs being on my forehead while I was volunteering at LOTOJA! hahah
Yeah....that may be a little much. Well, if the guy in the center had better legs or most distinct vastus lateralis and vastus medialis muscles, then maybe I would find this more attractive. haha Kinda looks fake, but I doubt it is!
My goal this past summer was to get a tan like this. I was a little shy of something like this. One day, I will have a sock tan like my uncle who constantly golfs has a tan like this.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago









3 comments:
haha! Made me laugh.
I love it!
I used to have great watch line. I had a watch JUST to have the line!
I miss working outside :(
Once I wrote a blog about tan lines and I googled "Tan Lines" to get a picture and that was a BIG mistake!
I always made sure to have my watch on this past summer to make sure I got the best line I could. I totally love my plastic Target watch. :)
Yeah, I made sure to be specific in my picture search. "cycling tan lines" was the search. I could only imagine...actually, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to image the "tan lines" search. Haha
Post a Comment