Um, for those who read my last post, which has now since been deleted, I'm TOTALLY fine!! HAHAHA I just read something that made me really sad and I just happened to be on my blog. POISONOUS! With the combo of being sad, almost 2 am (3 Utah time (I don't know why I was up that late...cleaning my little messy room Kj has provided me for the week and reading multiple books, maybe?)) and being on my blog, NOT a good idea.
Sorry if I got anyone worried. That was totally unlike me!! TOTALLY! Positivity must have already gone to bed for me! And logical thinking for that matter. :) But yes, I am in no matter like how I was last night. I'm not even worried about it anymore. Seriously, it was WAY too late. Dumb drama. HAHAH
Fo reals. Sorry about that one! ;D
Love ya guys!!
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






6 comments:
well now you have those of use who didn't read that blog curious about what it was all about...
It was about me sounding depressed and stupid. That was pretty much it. It was very short and very dumb. HAHAHA Like I said, it was really late. :)
ha ha oh lydia. You are funny! I totally read it this morning and woke up Ryan and told him. I wanted to know what was going on so bad. I am so happy you are ok! Hope you are having a great time in AZ!!
i missed it. can you repost it please? :)
Oh Lyd I know how those blogs go. I sometimes thought that perhaps the brookeside internet was down for the soul purpose of keeping me from writing those 3am blogs. I hope you feel better lyd :( Remember I love ya! :)
HAHA Oh my gosh. No need to re-post. Just picture a person completely different than myself. Someone who is overly sappy, depressed, and attention seeking. (Not meaning that's how you would have sounded Tacy, that's just how that post was.) That's kinda what it was. It wasn't like me, so that's why it is gone. Plus, it was making people worried, and I didn't want that, because when I woke up in the morning, I completely forgot about it! haha
Post a Comment