Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

Ahhhh, alas. Another semester starts. And man, do I have plans. And it's started out great. Got an amazing haircut from Kissy before I left on Monday. (Thanks again. I love it.) The drive, got here safely, a little scary at moments, but great with fun music. Unpacking was fast and painless, and time to relax. Slept in. Read. Some of my favorite people made it back - Michelle and Madison. Went on a movie date with my friend Jesse. Chatted the night away. Didn't have class til 10:15. Assigned 3 Powerpoints, the first is due on Friday, and I already have them done!! I get to wear sweats today for Ballet!! Hip hip. And a ward party tonight! If that doesn't sound good to you, then I don't know what would! But yet, I'm a student, and so that might changes things a little. :)

(Sorry for the travel long, but it's better for you that I don't get into detail. You would be reading forever, and you know it! haha)

What are my BIG plans/goals for this semester, you ask?! I will tell you some of them.

School
- Continue to go to the library (I succeeded at this last semester, so I'm gunna keep it goin)

- Stay on top of my Space Planning II class

- Study more for tests

- Get just as good, if not better grades than last semester (one B and the rest A's - yeah, I just bragged a little)) ;)

Exercise
- Dance, dance, dance!! (Advanced Ballet I at school, Advanced Tap, and Advanced Clogging from Gary's studio)(And possibly the Collegiate Dance Team, we'll see. Auditions are on Friday! Cross your fingers! :D)

- Cycling at the gym, and staying for some muscle buildin/tonin

- Start running to prepare for a marathon of some sort for this summer (I HATE running, but for some reason over the break, I thought that I should take it up.)

- Loose more of the lbs.

Social
- Play more games! (That's mostly what I wanted for Christmas, and I got some amazing ones)

- Continue not being shy, I had vast improvements last couple semesters, and I will continue this, because really, being shy is a waste of time, not just for me, but for others as well

- I would say dating more, but um, yeah, that's not all my responsibility, but it couldn't help to think positively ;)

Random
- Write my missionaries (I suck beyond reason at this, so that's why I need to change it!)

- Read more, and by this I mostly mean my scriptures (I will admit, I was not the best at this, but one of my friends, unintentionally, made me realize that I needed to make this more of a priority, and I need to thank him for making me realize that, even more than I already knew.)

And there you have it! Those are my bigger ones that I want to accomplish. Let's see what I can get done in 14 weeks!

Ready.
Set.
.....Already gone.

3 comments:

-KJ said...

Way to make goals. Make some for me too and while you're at it you can just accomplish them for me too. K good. Keep it up! You inspire me!

Ashley O said...

yeah. what kj said.

Bree :--) said...

Nice job. I think this semester is going to be the best ever!! Seriously. You will have so much fun. It makes me sad that you were evah shy, cuz you are pretty much hilarious! You have a great personality, so now you gotta let all the boys know it!