
I love the monster. Add monster to anything and it gets the kids going. Today - "Hurry and go get your Lunchable Olivia or else the Lunchable Monster will get it!!" Then she looks at me with an opened mouth frown that turned into a smile because she know I was pullin her chain. haha Then of course there is the Table Monster, the Floor Monster, and then as we were discussing the mosters, Little Bear mentioned the Sleepyhead Monster. It makes for good times.

SCARY monsters.
the end






7 comments:
yo gabba gabba monsters scare the shiz off my shoes!!! and your second picture looks kinda like yoshi.
haha, Lydia you are so random!! But I love it :) Miss you!!
HAHA! I am a fan of adding monster onto everything! That look Oli gave you was great! And I have to agree with Ashley about the Yo Gabba Gabba monsters!!
P.S. look up Biz's Halloween Beat of the Day..he has a bat hat on and a yellow shirt..scaaaaary!
...I just watched the Halloween one again...and im pretty sure he is a tweaker! ..yup..for sure!
um that's one of my favorite videos of 2007. It's spooky. i love me some Biz Shiz.
That's amazing
Post a Comment