Hey now!! I'm at fetching school and in the HARDEST major up here! No joke. Maybe my next post will be informing you that I shot myself in the kneecaps.
Just give me a week! Go to Ryan's blog and make 600 comments.
Maybe I should just stop checking in on everything like I said that I would do at the beginning of the year so you think that I am nonexistent until the weekend.
I freakin HATE school.
I know, I would "hate" listening to my complaining too, but this crap is so freakin hard and I feel like I am doing it for nothing...or more just doing for my mom. I don't know. You know it's bad when the best ones in the department are complaining at how hard it is! Dang it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry there is a lot of complaining, but that is literally how I feel.
Also, here is a part of a letter from Aleda that I just got today.
So, what's the best and worst of school?
Is it the school, the major, the cold, being away from everyone, the kids,
I'm interested.
I would have to say that it is the major. By far. I love my religion (Teachings of the Living Prophets) class. My teacher is amazing and he really knows what he is talking about. He's literally with the Apostle's every week. And he as hands on experiences with them. I love it. I weather is actually nice! I can still wear a short sleeve shirt with a jacket in the morning and then take my jacket off in the afternoon. But on the other hand...my major. It's literally the hardest major up here at BYU-Idaho. I have nonstop projects. I'm always overwhelmed, feel sick, tired, and I think about quiting every week. Family has to do a little with it, but not that much because I know that I have Kjersten just 3 hours away. I'm not sure what I am doing. I really want to learn this material, but I don't think that I need all this information for what I want to do. I don't know. We'll see what going to happen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This crap is always on my mind. I just want in to go away.

Lydibug






8 comments:
Hang in there, we love you down here in Cali! Woot!
You can do it. Everyone gets a little burned out. The holidays are coming and you will have some nice breaks. Also, just think, when you get back from winter break you will only have a couple months left!!! Talk to your professors. See what they say. Maybe there is a better way to focus. BTW, we are NOT having as much fun down here as you think. Everyone is just working on their houses...even Mom!
I'm not so worried about "missing" family things, it's that I'm not having any fun with a major that should be fun. And I could have said the same about this semester, just a few months...yeah.
I hate law school if that makes you feel any better.
Oh, and I'm 1000% sure that you have it harder than I do!!! I'm just a woosy. :|
Just ask Ash...6th year and she probably still hates her major as well. I guess she blames her mom for that. Oh well, we moms do what we do and then read about it on the blog world. Hang in there, Lydia...it will all work out...
school sucks :) end of story.
i know this is going to be annoying (because i was SERIOUSLY annoyed when my friend said this to me after listening to me complain about school for an hour...) but it's true...
when it comes down to it, whether we always remember it or not, we are really blessed to be in the position to be getting such a great education :)
nerdy- and the last thing you want to hear- i know!
i love you!! xoxo
No, really, it's true. I was just having a really hard week. But now I'm over it...for the most part. Thanks for all the support you guys!
Post a Comment