Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Alli Easley
Oh! I love that top one!!! Memories!
Yeah the top video takes me way back! Do they have that whole thing ( the raisens included ) on DVD?? Good 'ol classics!!
p.s. CUTE PAGE LYD!!
Funny....the first one frustrated me a bit and the second one all I have to say is NO I WOULD NOT!
I'm pretty sure that they do have it on DVD. At least they would have on VHS. Ashley said that see saw it a couple of years ago. I should check it out. I loved that claymation crap.And yes, the second one is...yeah. But it is pretty hilarious.Thanks Chels.
I do think it is hilarious. My "NO I WOULD NOT" had to do with him continuously asking me if I wanted an apple pie with that
btw I was looking for take 6 christmas but couldn't find any you are goooooood!
What can I say! I can find just about anything...when I'm not asked to, and then I usually can't. :)
When I saw your new blog description I thought for a second you were going to quote me from our Dairy Queen run. Oops! Hahaha!
That was amazing! I need to tell Michelle! haha
Err. I don't know if amazing is the word for it, but laughable...yes!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh! I love that top one!!! Memories!
Yeah the top video takes me way back! Do they have that whole thing ( the raisens included ) on DVD?? Good 'ol classics!!
p.s. CUTE PAGE LYD!!
Funny....the first one frustrated me a bit and the second one all I have to say is NO I WOULD NOT!
I'm pretty sure that they do have it on DVD. At least they would have on VHS. Ashley said that see saw it a couple of years ago. I should check it out. I loved that claymation crap.
And yes, the second one is...yeah. But it is pretty hilarious.
Thanks Chels.
I do think it is hilarious. My "NO I WOULD NOT" had to do with him continuously asking me if I wanted an apple pie with that
btw I was looking for take 6 christmas but couldn't find any you are goooooood!
What can I say! I can find just about anything...when I'm not asked to, and then I usually can't. :)
When I saw your new blog description I thought for a second you were going to quote me from our Dairy Queen run. Oops! Hahaha!
That was amazing! I need to tell Michelle! haha
Err. I don't know if amazing is the word for it, but laughable...yes!
Post a Comment