Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Unknowns...

So you think you know me?  Here are some interesting facts that you may not have known:
  • I can "sing" (sound) exactly like Scuttle from the Little Mermaid
    • For that matter, I can "roar" like Chewbacca as well (I had to do this once to complete a temple recommend interview; true story)
  • I use to eat Friskies Cat Food when I was little
  • I've never watched all of Grease or Top Gun
  • When I sing certain county songs, apparently I sing with a twang
  • When I get tired or become deep in thought, I tickle my face
  • I am very good at imitating other people's vibratos: ie - Ella Fitzgerald and Tiny Tim's to a perfection (these are the more "extreme" cases (maybe I'll get even better at this when I'm trained at my soon to come voice lessons.))
  • I have an "invisible" birthmark: it's on my face where everyone can see it, but it only shows up when it wants to (the first time I saw it or recognized it was my freshman year of college)
  • One of my favorite song to sing and listen to is "David and Goliath" by: Take 6 (Please click pause on my music and click the link above to listen to the awesomeness. (Sadly this is only a little sample and reveals none of it's true greatness...YouTube has nothing good either.))
  • When I: get really excited, talk to myself, feel goofy, or just at certain random moments, I talk in a weird voice (this usually happens when I'm not around other people...to spare myself from looking more insane than I already am)
  • When I was getting my baptismal interview, I thought I "failed" because I said my mom's middle name was "Christensen," when really she doesn't have a middle name, but just uses her maiden name as a middle name
  • I have a big secret that is slowly being leaked.  It's a good one.  A life altering one.  Soon enough you shall know, but till then...

There you have it.  Those are some of the more random things about me that I thought would be fun/funny to share.  Have a superfluously fabulous day; I sure am!!  Oh, and please remember to smile.

:)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I always love reading your blog and learning new things about you. I love your positive attitude and outlook on life.

Can't wait to find out what your secret is! Will we see you at all around Christmas?

Unknown said...

Secret?!?! What is it??

tacy said...

You are right...I didn't know all of those. And can I stay how SAD I am that I don't know your life altering secret?! But I think I MIGHT have an idea of what it could be and if so...HOORAH!!!

Lyd said...

Thanks Sarah! I want to come down there sometime during the break! My parents and myself are going to Arizona so we can be with the rest of our fam, but I would like to visit fam in Vegas as well. We shall see.

The "secret" has yet to be confirmed for me. It will be one of two things, but it's going to be awesome! I'm hoping to know by February. If you call me, I will tell you because really, it's not really a secret; I just don't want to write anything on here until the decision is revealed to me first. :)

Tace, now you know. Nancy had nothing to do with it. :)