Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh the Places I've Been

While contemplating the past summer, I've realized that I've done quite a bit; probably more than the average "athletic" person.  The following is a list of everything I've done in the past year.

  1. Top of Utah Full Marathon (September 2009) 
  2. Halloween Half Marathon (October 2009) 
  3. Thanksgiving 5K Turkey Trot (November 2009)
  4. BYU-I Try-a-Tri (December 2009) 
  5. Special Olympics (Volunteer) (February 2010) 
  6. BYU-I Try-a-Tri (February 2010) 
  7. State Capitol Half Marathon (Volunteer) (May 2010) 
  8. Teton Dam Marathon (Volunteer) (June 2010) 
  9. Salem Spring Sprint Triathlon (June 2010) 
  10. Ragnar (June 2010) 
  11. Lazyman Ironman (completing a full Ironman in a months time) (June 2010) 
  12. Jordanelle Sprint Triathlon (August 2010) 
  13. LOTOJA (Volunteer) (September 2010) 
  14. Wonder Woman Century (September 2010) 
  15. Dirty Dash 10K (September 2010) 
  16. Halloween Half Marathon (October 2010)






And with all of that comes training.  A little nuts-o?  I would say, "Absolutely, but glorious nonetheless!!"


A break in the season has come, well, at least for me.  Other than school, working, and soon to be studying for the GRE and clinicals, I have a couple events planned for the summer.  (Yes, I'm already planning.)  What are they you ask?  The only events I really want to do are Saints to Sinners and LOTOJA (both are links.) These will be done relay style...I just need to find some crazy cyclists that would be up for doing these with me this summer!!  So if you know anyone or if you are one of those crazies, let me know.  (Although these events are on the docket, they are dependent upon what I will actually be doing this summer.  Time will tell...)

1 comment:

aubrey said...

golly! you're super woman!