Rather than go home during my break and lose all sense on concentration, I stay at work to work on my online stats class. So here's the thing, because I'm at work for pretty much breakfast, lunch, and possibly dinner, I recently decided to go grocery shopping.
I now have a shelf at work containing a full loaf of bread, peanut butter, honey, bananas, weight watchers treats, fat free rice cake "chips," walnuts, coconut, and crunchy granola bars for my yogurt. Then in the fridge/freezer there are carrots, sugar snap peas, white nectarines, hot sauce (of course), Gatorade, and a helping of Lean Cuisines.
Not too bad, right?! Sounds like I'm a work-a-holic, but I'm really not.
Next time I'm going to invest in some paper bowls, yogurt, cereal, 1/2 gallon of milk, and lunch meat and its fixings.
(I just thought this was funny, so I thought I would write something so I could look back on this and recognize how ridiculous I am.)
(I just thought this was funny, so I thought I would write something so I could look back on this and recognize how ridiculous I am.)







2 comments:
haha! I love it! Now all you need is a cot!
There's actually a sofa I can use, so even better! :D There's even a shower!! Man, now that I think about it, I could just stay here forever, but I shan't.
Post a Comment